Recent content by BMASTER

1. Official Bug Report

I have a problem with crackling sounds. While playtesting and soundtesting. Does anyone know something about that? EDIT: Ok, that's weird.   I just went back after writing the above text and the crackling wasn't there anymore. So I double checked and restarted the RPG Maker. And there was it...
  2. Equipment Level Base

You have to set more than just this notetag. Here is what I have set for my first axe weapon <can level><max level: 100><static level atk: 2><exp curve>if self.level <= 130 * self.levelelse self.level * 30 * (self.level - (0.5 * (self.level-1)))end</exp curve>can level needs to be in the...
  3. Equipment Level Base

Thank you, now it works as I wished^^
  4. Equipment Level Base

Now it works. Really appreciate your work. Would it be much work to show Lv 1 behind the Items once picked up? Only if it's not too much trouble :D
  5. Equipment Level Base

Now I get an error on line 117: unexpected keyword_do, expecting keyword_end (@level.times - 1) do If this takes to much time, you don't need to do it. It's nothing major and I can explain that within my game just fine.
  6. Equipment Level Base

Have a look at Fomar0153's Equipment Level Up. He uses a Notetag to determine the min_level of an Item. I tried to use it before, but couldn't get it to work with all those scripts I use.
  7. Equipment Level Base

Hi Selchar I have a small issue with the script. First: No matter what I do, if I pick up the equipment it has no level. But it levels up with even 0exp and gets the atk+4 bonus I set for level up. For those of you who want let's say for each level 100exp more than the level before. Example...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So ms store had an idea to nuke the the entire app when the file integrity is slightly broken.
Im on another months long scripting high. I wonder if I can go SSJS3?

Version Fille in english is now complete!
Download the game on itch.io:
Talk about it here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/120802/

Enjoy and share!
3am me was like.... Hey buddy, what if I told you, where we're going we don't need events? :LZSwink:
5pm me is like.... Was 3am me onto something? No! Must work on actual gameplay! Rabbit hole bad! :kaoback:
I'm thinking of having a scavenger-based way to learn advanced skills in my first game, and use the work I did for figuring out a skill grid/maze instead for an optional dungeon in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arkhanis