Recent content by Bobstah

1. Bobstah

Bobstah's Battle Commands Customization v2.2.1 - Updated 05/17/2017

Version 2.2.1 is now available! Get it here. Patched a bug that was preventing this plugin from functioning when another plugin created Window_BattleSkill.includes, as this is not part of RPGMV by default.
  2. Bobstah

Version 2.2 is now available! Get it here. As a general note, I do not have the time to fully test the latest version. I think I covered the bases, but if you find something, please let me know and I will correct it. In this version, I added: Support for MP and TP costs Integrated the Yanfly...
  3. Bobstah

@Huenix, Are you trying to hide skills from inside the skill menu? The "!" character in the battle commands notetag only hides skill types/skills from the main actor command window if they are not known.  If skills are showing up inside of the Artes menu, it's because either the actor or...
  4. Bobstah

@waynee95: The new version is available for download using the previous link. I partially implemented that parameter before, my apologies. I thought I had forgotten to add it altogether. Updating the main post now.
  5. Bobstah

@waynee95, I can add a parameter to this plugin that would disable this behavior. Would that work? @Nina888, Do you have a plugin you are using to create the Throw command outside of this plugin? If so, I can look at integrating it into my plugin.
  6. Bobstah

Version 2.1 is now available! Get it here. I added the Victor Engine Mix command support as discussed earlier in this thread. I also added support to the standard Skills menu for STypes(CommandName). If you combine Black and White magic skills into STypes(Magic), it will show up in the main...
  7. Bobstah

You can either use this plugin, or my enhanced restrictions plugin. Is this an "always" thing, or an "occasional" thing? Also, version 2.1 is being beta tested now. Once I'm confident it is ready, I will release it to the public.
  8. Bobstah

Bobstah's Enhanced Equipment, Item, Items Command, Skill, and Skill Type Restrictions 1.5.3

Version 1.5.3 is now available! Fixes an issue with Yanfly's Equip Core and "restricting" the Remove option! Download @ramza - This update should correct the issue you noticed. Thank you for pointing it out to me and my apologies on the delayed update. Actually, the way you wrote it there...
  9. Bobstah

Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

@Cristovao: I'm currently rewriting this plugin, but customizing damage formulas was part of the plan. I can look into something like this. I don't think it would too difficult.
  10. Bobstah

Bobstah's Enhanced Equipment, Item, Items Command, Skill, and Skill Type Restrictions 1.5.3

Version 1.5.2 is now available! Fixes an issue when using Independent/Unique Items. Download @Sprist: This version should fix your issues. Let me know if you have any further problems.
  11. Bobstah

@Sprist: Did you copy and paste your notetags? If so, there is an extra space before and after Restrict in your example. It should read: <Restrict>  Armor: 1  </Restrict>
  12. Bobstah

Bobstah's Equipment Socketing & Upgrade System v1.3.1 - Yanfly Integration & More!

@AlexanderWii: You're still getting a crash?
  13. Bobstah

Bobstah's Equipment Socketing & Upgrade System v1.3.1 - Yanfly Integration & More!

@Aidensmercy: Yeah, because I was originally doing it wrong, lol. If people actually followed the documentation for using Yanfly's Main Menu Manager, they were getting two instances of "sockets" in the main menu. :)
  14. Bobstah

@Aidensmercy: I'll get a fix for this out ASAP. If you are using Yanfly's Main Menu Manager, review the original post for information on how to add it to the menu. If you aren't and it isn't showing up, let me know what plugins you are using so I can figure out what is going on.
  15. Bobstah

Version 1.3.1 is now available! Fixes a crash bug when trying to use Yanfly's Element Reflect. Download @Roguedeus, AlexanderWii: Try this version. It fixed the problem on my end.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonboy92