Recent content by Bogsy

1. Bogsy

Window Frame Anti-Stretch

That video was super entertaining ^-^ Super useful plugin as well.~
  2. Bogsy

Spencer Megami Tensei II [Demo Included]

*Images are rather big as they're old from December development. Some images are not final.* Most of the descriptions of the game is shown in the images below. However just in case here is a very short description...  Spencer Megami Tensei II is a sequel based on members in a group in...
  3. Bogsy

Instant Turn Battle

After updating to this, one of my skills that adds a state to a character with <reAddBattler:1> & 100% Action time doesn't seem to work anymore. It did show one of my party members have 2 actions (since I enabled text # action) but it ended up just moving on to the next character in line...
  4. Bogsy

Instant Turn Battle

Oh wow you work fast, appreciate the work man.~
  5. Bogsy

Instant Turn Battle

Thanks, haha. Small project for a fb group.~ Another thing if I can be picky here, can the turn order disappear when the fanfare & battle results comes in? Just a nice cosmetic thing.
  6. Bogsy

Instant Turn Battle

Works fine now.~ Sorry again, encountered another issue lol. Defeating enemies still has their icons persist throughout the entire fight. Had 5 enemies, took down 3, but their icons are still active. 
  7. Bogsy

Instant Turn Battle

Loving the icons update. Small problem though. If I increase the number of max icons past 11 I get this error. * I have an image sheet of 10column x 10rows in 63x63 pixel image sizes. Not sure if it's because of other plugins I have as well but I just want to check if you get the same...
  8. Bogsy

Necro Better Text (Add images to text, align text, and more!)

It's compatible with Yanfly MC? Welp, time to give this a shot. Loving the features it has here. Specially the center text.
  9. Bogsy

The Hallway-A short atmospheric horror

So like, I was playing this with headphones on... in the middle of the night since people was sleeping... Heh. Needless to say I was quite shaken up.
  10. Bogsy

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Eek, I feel like an idiot. Didn't turn off Victor's ControlText in the 50+ i turned off, and was the cause of the problem. Ended up putting his Module & ControlText above Message Core and it fixed it. Not sure why it doesn't wrap in newer projects for me but thats the least of my...
  11. Bogsy

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hey Yanfly, Wordwrap for messagecore isn't working after the 1.2.1 update. I thought it was just my plugins so I fired up a new project and put in Yanfly Core Engine and Message Core (Theyre both up to date)  I made sure Wordwrapping was enabled and even tried putting <WordWrapping> in the...
  12. Bogsy

Resoultion makes in-game windows too wide. Is it possible to change?

Increasing resolution makes the menu windows and the other tabs absurdly huge and stretched. Is it possible to have a fixed width/height size while keeping the game itself a larger resolution? V https://gyazo.com/4a72fdde6cb2faf6d8b11ef5c7e84de3 Thanks.~
  13. Bogsy

RPG Maker MV 1.2.0 Update!

Hey, I came across a problem since updating. Whenever I use an item in battle this comes up; It's usually a random letter .ogg everytime I try it. https://gyazo.com/d07eb4ebe23461681572a2348ebd004b So I figured I'd turn off the plugins shown there, but...
  14. Bogsy

RPG Maker MV 1.2.0 Update!

Wow I just noticed this update now. I'm loving the dark theme, easier on the eyes while I work on my project!
  15. Bogsy

Instant Turn Battle

Nice, it's working after updating. Can't wait to see the turn order fixed up. ^-^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Character sprites are difficult to create so I decided to get/buy some. Got the Pixel Champions from Alexdraws. But It had no walking animation :/ But redid the free ones from the Mighty Pack <3 Turned out pretty good imo.Calistra.PNG
Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.
Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neotracer075