Recent content by bohutang

1. bohutang

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Some handy character edits

Merry Christmas Avery! Actually, I like all the animals you paint. Your animal style has the magic that you love at a glance. If you have to choose a favorite, I think it is a giraffe!
  2. bohutang

Gazelle is as beautiful as ever! Unfortunately, this is the last animal. I saw you in a dream that you painted a kangaroo hahahaha.:guffaw:
  3. bohutang

Wow, great penguin, I love Avery painted animals!
  4. bohutang

Oh my god! why? Why do Avery's animals have so souls! Like the previous alpaca, this giraffe is also love at first sight!:kaoluv:
  5. bohutang

NPC Dialogue Shop

This looks cool! I like your plugin, I don't know if it can be compatible with plugins such as restricted inventory, I will test it back.
  6. bohutang

Actor Item Stash

I really like this plugin, I want to help you test if you like.
  7. bohutang

YEP Action Sequences: Premades/Requests Current Sequence: Maim

Good master! thank you very much for your help!
  8. bohutang

Ok, thank you for your help.:yhappy:
  9. bohutang

Visual Equipment!

Does anyone know how to disable the character and face functions on the map, I just want to use the features in combat
  10. bohutang

Bypassing Item Info Window in Yanfly's Item Core

This problem also bothers me, if you find a solution, I hope to share it. Thank you.
  11. bohutang

Hello, Master! I don't know if I can make the passive skills of Ice Crystal Phoenix in the League of Legends? The effect of this skill is to become an egg when the hero dies. If the egg is not killed within a few rounds, it will be resurrected. The blood volume of the resurrection is equal to...
  12. bohutang

Pick up & Throw Events

Hello Jordan, I found that I can only throw up and down when I use it. If I throw from the left or the right, there is no effect. Why is this? PS:When there are throwable objects on a map, I cannot interact with normal events without a TypeError undefined.
  13. bohutang

I want to hug the cute alpaca! Avery. Good luck for your exams!
  14. bohutang

Summon Actor

After several tests, I have determined! As long as the summon skills with animation, it will appear black box of the phenomenon, if the skills do not have animation will not appear! This is the box after the F8 screenshot I hope you can refer to the next! PS: I have a new discovery, and now can...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captianheadbutt