boldpaste2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Writing dialog when "Buy a Chevy! $5000 down now!" *Falls out of chair* "Where did that come from!"
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    You so should slip that into a game, complete with comments from the players about "What's a Chevy? What a waste of money! Etc"
    Hmm... This new version may as well be an entirely different game. I'd like to keep the original name if possible... *ponders on what to do*
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    Hmm do as it was done in the past, if it improve add things like "Super", "New", "Extra", "Ultimate", etc.
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    Hmm. The concept is the same but everything else was redone. Music, Art, Maps, Story, Gameplay, etc. I think I have an idea but I will wait for my reveal before I say what it is > :)
    I have discovered the power that is water!
    LTN Games
    LTN Games
    I agree Alexander. Over two or three years ago I cut out all tap water and turned to Reverse osmosis, then found out about the magical properties of pure distilled water. Its even in nature that naturally distills water through, fog, rain, and photosynthesis etc. Amazing how much of a diffrence in your body when you do these changes. Great ideas follow along with these changes.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    We started doing it last year at the insistence of one of my wife's friends. I was the absolute naysayer saying it's a waste of time and money, water is water etc... but after a couple of weeks the change in attitude and energy was insane. Suddenly we were all going twice as long or more exercising like it was no problem, the kids started getting up earlier and playing outside more frequently... it's just uncanny how much difference distilling your drinking water has on your healt...
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ...health and well-being.
    *rubs screen* Why cant I get this smudge off! Oh wait, it's not a smudge. >.<
    Atlas Rose
    Atlas Rose
    That happens all the time when I'm drawing. I'll think there's a smudge on the screen but its a stray mark. Or vice versa
    God must have a strong sense of humor. I volunteered for my church today and I had a desk tray come apart on me and my pants ripped right in half xD.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I've always thought so. Also when you're just starting to do something big and good things get harder like something's trying to stop you.
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ^^^ So. Much. Agree. XD
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    *s******s*
    Finally, All the World Map "maps" are all out of the way. :D
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    No problem! :D What's the next step you plan to do for your game after finishing the world map maps? -TS竜巻侍
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    Uhg. Starting working on dungeon maps that are smart enough to change route depending on whos story your following. its to beat repetition.
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Nice! So your game's going to be, as in, story driven. Sounds like it's going to be good! :D Best of luck on making the dungeons though, seems like a heavy lot of work, but it appears it'll be worth it.
    Uhg. let me share some advice. If food smells funny, don't eat it... :-X
    Seriel
    Seriel
    The funnier it smells, the better it tastes! XD
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I think that's only for cheese Jackus.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    ALL FOODS!

All foods follow that rule.
    I come home to have a giant toad sitting in the driveway and then as I walk in to tell people about it, my dog (which my sister was holding) sneezes right in her face. Very interesting 2 minuets.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    I stepped on a snail on my way in tonight. In my defense, the snail should've known I'd be walking there.
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    @Thalzon, THE HORROR!
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    It wasn't a cane toad, I hope. Those have killed dogs from their toxins. I'm not even kidding.
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Cool! Really awesome art, boldpaste2! Well done! :D
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    Radiostarkiller drew it for me. Im just showing it off. :)
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Well then, you have a pretty awesome artist on your team! :) I also saw other gameplay, and mapping screenshots you created and posted for your game as well. It all looks pretty great and interesting so far! Best of luck on your game development for the Dragon Heretics! :D
    Gonna try my first mapping stream later. Gotta stop before the E3 conference kicks off though.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Don't forget about those tricks you said you'd show me!
    I never was good at this forum layout. Where would I post a thread asking the community of what they want ME to make? I want to gather ideas for objects on a tile set I am designing,
    Sharm
    Sharm
    General Discussion I think.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    People seem to do it right here in the status feed, but my problem with that is that it's only visible until 5 more people post a status update, and after that it'll only be seen by those who go to "view all updates". Hence, not as much feedback as you'd get in the forum.

If you're sharing the tileset, you could post what you've already done in the VX Ace Resources forum and get feedback there on what people think would be good additions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph
Added store elements.
44JtdpE5n4jQMFkSi7pACW.png

2uqvqT3uCWxcXAhlyZokxg.png

The next step will be to start making props (including distillers).
I just saw one of SigmaSuccor's RPG Maker news videos, it mentioned one of my plugins. Now I kind of wish I'd made a demo project for it, having nothing in that segment but a scroll down the code feels a little underwhelming given what the plugin COULD do. Except I suck at making demo stuff, and my testing project isn't fit for that. :(
Ok, to prepare for the GMTK Game Jam, I'm trying to make a game with the theme "The Cat's out of the Bag" in about 48 hours. I'd make a forum post with a question, but I don't have the time!
Worked over a week on a new BGM, and I'm finally happy with it.

Here are some screenshots of the area it will be used in
EzLHppdVIAMY7DP

EzLHpqsVIAEZ7jt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachdev