boldpaste2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Someone tried to slip me habanero in my food. However, due to my high tolerance of spices it didn't faze me. I was wondering why I was getting some looks. I guess the jokes on them xD
    Blinn
    Blinn
    Glad he didn't try to put in copper sulfate.
    CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    Hmm I've been eating almost only spicy food to get through the winter, but I've not had things like ghost peppers or anything yet. I wonder if I'd manage ;)
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    Well, if we never see you in the forums again, we can probably guess what happened.
    Hmm... After a year working with rpg maker, I realized that I have no clue on how to work the map editor >.
    ??????
    ??????
    I wouldn't worry. I couldnt map for donuts and I've been using the maker for just over 2 years. Good job I can script ^_^
    Does anyone want to help do a quick bug check on my melody mapping entry? If you do send me a PM :3
    I made a nice little discovery. Cloud saves offers a nice layer of redundancy in the event your computer kills over when saving. It literally saved a year long project!
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Well that is what cloud backup is for I guess. But it must be accessible and reliable too. There are Steam issues that must be fixed. But in general,

it is excellent feature yes.
    Hmm... Would chests that drops randomized loot based on loot rarity be a good idea? I mean you never know what you'll get. :3
    Time to make some random npcs with random dialog... Oh! Shiny!
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    Oh wait, I totally forgot about this one. I like to make joke about the development of modern times technology with medieval fantasy. This is a random dialog about plumbing.

"The research division developed this technology just recently. I think they called it plumping."

Yes, plumping.
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Yeah, when used right, that can be pretty funny. :) Asumming you want to add some nuance to your game, don't forget to give npcs some random game lore related dialogue that builds on top of the game's main plot. That'll create some extra immersion, IMO.
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    ^ Yup, a lot of npcs leakslore and secrets and news that you can investigate.
    With any luck, I should be able to announce my project soon. (I mean, its been like a year already since it's concept builds).
    ** Casually listens to RTP Music cause it's cool :3 **
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Vx aces RTP music is okay. But nothing beats 2003!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Some of it is good... But, some of it is... questionable for what it's labeled.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I remastered Battle 3 and Scene 2 from the RTP. Battle 3 needs a tiny bit of tweaking, though. Love a lot of the RTP music.
    Doh! Member+ expried. Got to wait another 3 months before I can renew >.<
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you were overcharged for the last Member+, talk to Nathanial - he might be able to do something. But start a new thread in Product Discussion and Support. We're not a greedy bunch - we don't want you paying for things you don't get, or overpaying for things.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    It depends on whether Degica ended up with the money, or it's floating around somewhere in Paypal-land
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    @Shaz, yea I know that. I just didn't mind that it happened because the RM community has been great.
    Ace(ifying) the XP RTP was harder then I made it out to be >.<
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Didja do it!?!?
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    dunno, In my opinion I think what I did works. Check the Game & Map Screenshots thread.
    Found an interesting glitch where vx ace will force steam to crash then shut itself down if the cloud data happens to fill up making vx ace unusable. Had to trick steam to nuking my steam cloud to get it working again. I have had one heck of a day. -.-
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I hate that cloud.
    Kes
    Kes
    This sort of thing is one of the (many) reasons I don't use Ace on Steam, even though I have it there as well.
    I hate it when a thread gets closed and your left wondering why? >.<
    Officially invented the one handed typing method.
    iMaple
    iMaple
    You're underestimating what male teenagers are capable of.
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    21, I'm close enough :p I can only work one handed atm lol.
    Yup, left arm out of commission. Now how am I supposed to work?
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Toes, do your magic :)

On a serious note, what happened to your left arm??
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    Overworked it on the keyboard I guess. Crazy teacher and more then 20 pages of typing non stopped.
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Ouch, get well soon
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    lol, the current one is animating unlike the older one which was still, hang on. let me see if I can push a video out.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Ha ha, I'm actually headed to bed. They both look pretty nice though, so congrats! Still look better than a lot of title screens I've seen. Have a great night!
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    lol well I'll post it anyway.
    If you walk past an open public freezer full of sodas and there is a sign that says take one. Do you (a) take one ( B) take two © take none (d) Quick Jim! Get a bag! Free soda!!!
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    Lol, when I left class today I found one of these so call containers. A couple of fellas were bagging it quickly and I pretty much just shook my head.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Admittedly my first thought might be to take the freezer, leave behind the soda. Horrible I know XD
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    ^ Option e xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supremesecurity