BoluBolu was last seen:
Feb 23, 2015
    1. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      - Happy New Year - 2015
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Gothic Lolita
        Gothic Lolita
        Thank you, happy new year you too. :D (\s/)
        Jan 1, 2015
      3. Gothic Lolita
        Gothic Lolita
        @Randommerade: For me too. :D (\s/)
        Jan 1, 2015
      4. Susan
        Susan
        Happy new year! ^^
        Jan 1, 2015
        2 people like this.
    2. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      I rarely active in forum anymore because some busy work and real life thingy, but I want to take this chance to say Merry Christmas for everyone, God bless us =)
      1. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Merry Christmas and God bless you and everyone :)
        Dec 25, 2014
        starlight dream and Susan like this.
    3. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      Now I know watching people in asphyxia is really scared me to hell(especially if it's your own family).. :(
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        That is scary. Sorry you had to witness it. Is your family member okay?
        Oct 11, 2014
      2. BoluBolu
        BoluBolu
        I hope my grandma is okay, the last time I saw her, she still in the state like a (well blank eyes looking at nothing), cannot feel anything, talk, move, can't remember anyone even her own fams, the asphyxia is slowly but sure vanished, though I'm really sure it's because a bunch of strange devices like machine implanted on her, the devices is scary too, but it's the tool to help her survive this situation(said the medic team) there's big like refrigerator device used to c...
        Oct 11, 2014
      3. BoluBolu
        BoluBolu
        control her temperature, without it her temp is above 40+ celcius degree.
        Oct 11, 2014
    4. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      Oh no, yesterday my granny was hospitalized, and now they told us that the condition is getting worse.. Now my brother is on the way to pick me up to the hospital, I hope everything is alright.
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        yeah I hope she okay to D:
        Oct 11, 2014
      3. Kes
        Kes
        I hope so too, and good that you have other family to support you.
        Oct 11, 2014
      4. BoluBolu
        BoluBolu
        Thanks all, I just got back from hospital, this morning she got moved to ICU, and she get shortness of breath really bad, It really scared me. I hope everything is not get worse. I know she live in pain, she got alzheimer too, and need to use NasoGastric Tube for eating, I can't imagine the pain she get everytime those nurse change it every two weeks, but still I don't want to lose her :(
        Oct 11, 2014
    5. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      Firedrive is not responding, very great, I suddenly disconnected, then can't login, can't do anything, but the server is not down, what the hell with it?
    6. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      Blast it, email comes to my yahoo keep placed at the spam folder! That's why I never know if there's a new noticement, ugh
      1. Baddibu
        Baddibu
        You can change from email notification to message notification (like in facebook) in the options
        Oct 2, 2014
      2. BoluBolu
        BoluBolu
        Err, I've figured it out actually, but thanks for your advice mate.. :) though what I mean noticement is not from this forum, it's from other place too(from my friend email to be exact, and it's about job!!), and this yahoo makes me crazy XD.
        Oct 2, 2014
    7. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      It's really crazy, I just realized that by default we can select a dead actor when using potion or healing magic, even though the effect will directed to alive member in the actual action. The worst thing is, I thought that it was a bug in my Battle Engine, give me real headache for more than 2 hours, Gahh..
    8. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      Today is a very great day.. SO happy !! Wish happy to all of us too =)
    9. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      What a bad/lucky day, mozzila suddenly can't play soundcloud,.. ugh.. after frantically seeking for help it turns out that flash player is the culprit, I need to re-install and install version 14 to get it work again. I started to miss Chrome.. Wew
    10. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      Just For Laughs Gags is dayum crazy.. So funny XD
    11. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      The feel when you forgot to bring your wallet in front of department store.. Especially when the store is far enough and you got there by walking..
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Is it the same feeling when your check gets refused at a place and that's all you have to pay with?
        Sep 7, 2014
      2. BoluBolu
        BoluBolu
        Well, it's not that bad, I can still go back to to get my money without being kicked by the security :) . But for your case, that's totally not a situation I want to be :\
        Sep 7, 2014
    12. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      Checking at the kitchen and what I found? Oh no I ran out of black tea, now my evening will be with green tea, wew..
    13. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      It's already almost 3 A.M here and I need to get sleep..
    14. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      I hate it when something happened and I don't know why it happens(especially bad thing)..
    15. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      Stawberry jam or blueberry jam? I really can't choose.. -__-
      2. TalalAlgreby
        TalalAlgreby
        blueberry jam <3
        Aug 28, 2014
      3. Earthtian
        Earthtian
        strawberry!
        Aug 28, 2014
      4. Korimax
        Korimax
        Gotta agree with Lunarea here, a mix of both would surely provide a unique and far more superior flavor than one on it's own.
        Aug 28, 2014
    16. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      Look at the clock now, and the hour is 3 A.M. Everyday I sleep around 4 A.M and wake up at around 10 AM, I wish I can change this behaviour.
    17. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      Is there someone that might willingful to make me a mack spriteset of my game character?
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Aug 20, 2014
      2. BoluBolu
        BoluBolu
        Thanks for pointing that out, I just wonder that if someone out there who has a free time and didn't know what to do, he/she might want to try make me a mack styled sprite for my game chara, but if no one can't help me, then I'll go with the looseleaf site's sprite. Anyway thanks a lot :)
        Aug 20, 2014
      3. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        There's a Resources Request forum for a reason, you know ;)
        Aug 20, 2014
    18. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      Nothings on my mind..
    19. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      The only thing in this world, which you can rely on, is your own hand. Remember, human is a creature who have natural egoistic instinct the most great in this world. So your hand is your only actual friend. Relying to others will result in dissapointment and brokenheart.
    20. BoluBolu
      BoluBolu
      The only thing in this world, which you can rely on, Is your own hand.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 16, 1996 (Age: 23)
    BoluBolu - SCRIPT COMMISION

Status - Closed for payment because have an issue in Paypal, but I will do your request, the payment can follow after I solved my Paypal issue.

I open a script commision. I didn't make a thread because several silly reason that I'm lazy to explain, one of it is I'm lazy to maintain a thread and because this is personal place Mod and Admin can't do anything to me, LOL. If you stumbled here and read this, I tell you that this not a joke. While there are a lotsa scripts out there, you can never have the precise one you want, especially if it's about UI or your own game mechanic or anything else that you can't find out..

My scripting skill? I don't know either about my skill in scripting, lol.

You can PM me if you interested with subject : Script Commision Request - ("Your name").

Rules:

0. Only VXAce scripts

1. I don't make a script about networking/online support system or anything else that not related to VXAce default game system provided(using custom dll or else).

2. Payment can be done after I send the script to you if I see you are a member with 50+ like in this forum, otherwise I expect you to pay me first. Only via Paypal. I respect an honest trading here. But if you want to see my script works or not, I will give you the trial script means it can't be used for real game(only playtest)

3. I won't edit or tweak other people scripts because many reason for me to not do that.

4. The price can be discussed via PM, I never give specific range. Tell me how much you willing to pay and I tell you if I agree or not. I might give my opinion about the price. I won't do below $25.

5. I will tell you the estimated time I need before your request is done, more complicated, more time, but I will finish it ASAP.

6. I don't do battle system unless you're willing to pay me like a boss(and of course I'm able do it).

7. If my skills for the script you requested is not adequate, I will decline and tell you that I can't do that, so you can move your request to somewhere else or ask another scripter.

8. I have my rights to not accept your request regardless anything.

9. You must credit me as BoluBolu in your game.

NOTE:

1. I always expect my script to works on a new fresh project, so if it's work in new fresh project I'll assume it's done and  send you the script. I may create a demo project that show you how will the script works if needed.

2. After the script sent tlo you, we are done, if a bug occured because the script I will do bugfixes, but not compatibility with other people scripts(may do if it's not complicated), to prevent issue like this, I need you to tell me all of scripts you used in you project so I can create your requested script while maintain it to be compatible with your other used scripts. So there won't be any issue after commision is over. If by any chance the script you requested have a big chance to have a compatibility issue with another scripts, I will tell you from beginning, so you can decide what should be done.

Recommended Scripter:

While I open my script commision, I also want to support the other scripter that doing same thing like me even before I doing this. But I don't know if they are still available, I just mention it here because I ever stumbled upon their thread about script commision and I know they are decent scripter. They are Yami and Shaz.

Do not look here!

[SIZE=85%]落叶堆积了好几层
    而我踩过青春
    听见
    前世谁在泪语纷纷 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=85%]一次缘份结一次绳
    我今生还在等
    一世 就只能有一次的认真 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=85%]确认过眼神 我遇上对的人
    我挥剑转身 而鲜血如红唇
    前朝记忆渡红尘 伤人的不是刀刃
    是你转世而来的魂 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=85%]确认过眼神 我遇上对的人[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=85%]我策马出征 马蹄声如雷奔
    青石板上的月光照进这山城
    我一路的跟 一路回声 我对你用情极深 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=85%]洛阳城旁的老树根
    像回忆般延伸
    你问 经过是谁的心跳声
    我拿醇酒一坛饮恨
    你那千年眼神
    是我 醉醉坠入赤壁的 伤痕 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=85%]确认过眼神 我遇上对的人
    我挥剑转身 而鲜血如红唇
    前朝记忆渡红尘 伤人的不是刀刃
    是你转世而来的魂 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=85%]确认过眼神 我遇上对的人
    我策马出征 马蹄声如雷奔
    青石板上的月光照进这山城[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=85%]我一路的跟 一路回声 我对你用情极深 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=85%]确认过眼神 我遇上对的人 [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=85%]我策马出征 马蹄声如雷奔 [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=85%]青石板上的月光照进这山城 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=85%][/SIZE]

Music, Programming, Travelling, and I really2 want to have a drawing talent.
    I have an idol, perhaps he is a god. Just search ZUN Touhou
    and you will know that he is like a god.
    He is the sole member of Team Shanghai Alice, the father of Touhou game series which has the biggest fandom in this universe. He code, compose, draw, script all off his game by himself(What the Frick). And his game has reached the 15th series sequel. And the song he compose, I bet you the song is very amazing,He already compose around 200++ songs, his song mostly use japanese scale melody. Nobuo was my top favorite but now ZUN is my top favorite, check it googling about him and you should know what I mean.