Recent content by BoneCollectors

1. BoneCollectors

Miscellaneous Plugins [SFG]

Thank you very MUCH, @Solar_Flare The best idea would be to be able to switch on/off during battles as well, using common event key press. Like in the new Final Fantasy remake. This plugin integrates my game Dino Hazard on Steam, now. Please, send me a PM if you would like a steamkey to play...
  2. BoneCollectors

Thank you for your autobattle plugin! Is there a way to control autobattle on/off by script...

Thank you for your autobattle plugin! Is there a way to control autobattle on/off by script command? I tried "old_cfgSave.autoBattle = true;" but it didn't work.
  3. BoneCollectors

Miscellaneous Plugins [SFG]

Thank you for your autobattle plugin! Is there a way to control autobattle on/off by script command? I tried "old_cfgSave.autoBattle = true;" but it didn't work.
  4. BoneCollectors

[RMMV] Switch ON/OFF Actor's Special Flag: Auto Battle?

Thank you for this plugin! Is there a way to control autobattle on/off by script command? I tried "old_cfgSave.autoBattle = true;" but it didn't work.
  5. BoneCollectors

Alright! I already got that one done.

Alright! I already got that one done.
  6. BoneCollectors

RMMV Loading Error of event indicator (MOG_EventIndicators Plugin)

Hello. This plugin uses underlines "_" to interpret animation indexes. You should avoid using underlines in other contexts. I hope I could help you.
  7. BoneCollectors

My Core Plugin

Hello. The link is down. Does anyone have a backup of this core?
  8. BoneCollectors

Four new battle mechanics for Dino Hazard®...

Four new battle mechanics for Dino Hazard®! https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1287540/view/2990926997051381177
  9. BoneCollectors

RMMV GALV's Action indicator and MOG's treasure popup are excluding each other

Please, share your finding with us. We are running into the same situation here.
  10. BoneCollectors

New localization for Dino Hazard®: Russian...

New localization for Dino Hazard®: Russian! https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1287540/view/5285510001205656108
  11. BoneCollectors

Yanfly Quest Journal and SRD Translation Engine

Thank you for your explanation, @Kikeluzi . But I still cannot translate the mission objectives. Either SRD code doesn't reach this sector, or I am doing some wrong input for them. Mission titles translate well, though.
  12. BoneCollectors

Anyway, several of the design elements resemble northern Mexico (which is a North American...

Anyway, several of the design elements resemble northern Mexico (which is a North American culture) and maybe Peruvian 'sombreros'. The 'tcha-tcha-tcha' has nothing to do with Brazil and Samba too... So... I think it is the same mistake as taking Africa and Europe in a mix as if the Old World...
  13. BoneCollectors

It is awfully wrong indeed. People from other cultures tend to think Latin America as a unified...

It is awfully wrong indeed. People from other cultures tend to think Latin America as a unified culture, but it is completely the opposite. Samba is a Brazilian song style. People speak Portuguese in Brazil. Not Spanish. Even the name "Samba de Amigo" is in Spanish. The right way to say it in...
  14. BoneCollectors

RPGMaker MV Steam edition Crashes on splashscreen. Unable to find problem.

@ShadowDragon 's suggestion didn't work. Ok, @Andar . I will create my own thread on this matter.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O
Shora Lighting Plugin version 1.5 are out! Wanna add more features to it, but just fixing the bugs is already a pain :kaocry: .

スクリーンショット 2022-01-19 002122.png
I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HenryP