Aug 31, 2019

Awarded Medals 5

Birthday:
Feb 19, 1981 (Age: 38)

Share This Page

Bonkers

Bioware, do you need a nap?, Male, 38, from New York

Restaff

I made SilverTown into a Roll20 champaign. I'll be releasing it as a 5th edition module for free when I am done writing it. Aug 31, 2019

Bonkers was last seen:
Aug 31, 2019
    1. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      I finally finished all my obligations for the workshop!  Now I can fully concentrate on the game jam =3

*plays FE: Fates on lunatic mode*
      1. 1 person likes this.
    2. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      1million gold, item trainer, and character trainer later after 16 hours I still cannot get Stardew valley to be productive.  There are a lot of inherent bugs with item collision and and collection.  Also eventing with the community center and random occurrences are shaking the controls. >>
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        Ah yes, that one annoyed me too. I think there was a way around it, but I don't remember :X
        Jun 6, 2016
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        @Hudell Give diamond to Abagal "Oh this looks delicious, how did you know I was hungry?"

ELLIPSES.
        Jun 6, 2016
      4. Hudell
        Hudell
        Haha, I think that was intentional. Not sure what ConcernedApe had in mind, but the community never stopped making jokes about it.
        Jun 6, 2016
    3. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      Everyone in Stardew valley needs to buy from my farm.  *Walls off Jojo mart and the local grocer*  There we go.  Competition is gone.  
      1. 1 person likes this.
    4. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      So starting Wednesday is the game jam based on relationships. I've yet to get my ideas in order. I think I'll be doing that tonight through the 3-day weekend. Anyone have suggestions on what games to look at to get ideas?
      1. Makio-Kuta
        Makio-Kuta
        Hatoful Boyfriend. All you need.
        May 29, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    5. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      I decided to resign from work today when I was visited by the sugar plum fairy.
    6. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      I got distracted by the end of Conquest.  So much for my weekend.
    7. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      Scrooge Mc Ducks's voice actor just passed away.  Curse me kilts.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Rest in peace you wonderful man. You made a part of my childhood something greater than gold.
        May 21, 2016
      3. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        Are you serious?!
        May 21, 2016
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Grew up with that show. It was awesome.
        May 22, 2016
    8. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      Keeping a look out for an IGMC announcement.  Some of us need at least a Month's notice to take a week or so off.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    9. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      I'm amazed after being sick for almost two weeks, that my first weekend well I've gotten done with everything I wanted in one day.  I managed to clean, cook, catch up, and even game dev.  Wow.
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        You had all that potential energy just building up. It's like stacking buffs.
        May 16, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    10. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      Lots of workshop stuff to do this weekend as I get feedback to more people.  
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        Take it easy, thug. Do what you can when you can. :)
        May 14, 2016
    11. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      Still sick, but I've used the time to sketch a bit.  I need to make it a regular habit again.
    12. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      I finished all 100 pages of material for another person and tested a new plug in.  Yay productivity.  
    13. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      I have conquest.  Love live evil dad.
    14. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      This cold going around is terrible.  infrequent cough and fever with soreness.  Ugh.  Hopefully by next week it will be just sinus pressure again to make way for productivity.  I need to get Restaff stuff done.
      1. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        Best wishes, hope you get well soon. :)
        Apr 28, 2016
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        We have crappy weather as well here and most of my family is getting sick in different ways, get well soon palla.
        Apr 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Cold is simply a status effect, it will wear off in a couple turns, don't worry!

Just get healed soon!  :cutesmile: :thumbsup-right:
        Apr 28, 2016
    15. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      Seeing the diverse banners for the Graphic Snob logo makes me happy.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Isn't it Your shop Thug?
        Apr 24, 2016
      4. Makio-Kuta
        Makio-Kuta
        Wow is that so. I feel dumb now. I thought when I tried to click it nothing happened.

don't have signatutes on mobile while I'm at work; I'll explore this fact when I get home ! O3O
        Apr 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        @Kloe @Makio-KutaNope, I don't have a shop; just a workshop for dialogue.  Graphics Snob is a joke we all did to showcase those of us who focus on pretty graphics for our games.  So people took it a step further and customized their own to showcase them in their sigs.
        Apr 24, 2016
    16. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      So I settle in for a relaxing bit of game dev- and the guy with unmuzzled dogs decides to chain saw every tree in his yard while they bark.  
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Every time I want to settle down and write some music is when everyone decides they need to get out the riding mowers and re-roof it seems.
        Apr 18, 2016
      3. Bicept
        Bicept
        At least he can't do it again lol
        Apr 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    17. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      *Looks at Galv's Patreon*  Hmm.  So close - maybe next month I should contribute.
    18. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      9 more days before I have to start work on the biggest feedback I've ever done before for the project Immortal Sins.  100 page script.  Yikes.  I have so many minor notes to compile Oo
      1. Susan
        Susan
        An Immortal game with an Immortal name requires an Immortal script. ;)

Good luck. :)
        Apr 7, 2016
        2 people like this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Good luck, I'm sure the feedback will be appreciated.
        Apr 7, 2016
    19. Bonkers
      Bonkers
       Now is the time to write the IGMC survival guide.  I've got two weeks to get everything reorganized to open up the workshop again.  I'm all caught up, save for Immortal Sins. 
    20. Bonkers
      Bonkers
      Thank you for fixing the forum store.  I can finally download my stuff again!
      1. 1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 19, 1981 (Age: 38)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Gam Mak
    Current Project:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Check out my work in the Restaff: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Check out my workshop:

[​IMG]
    Updated as of 6/1/2019
    Completed Games:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

All male parties including monsters. The presence of one woman can make me feel less sincere and honest. I do not shy away from male intimacy. This gives the most natural feeling possible for video games.

Signature

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]