Bonkers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Lots of material to organize before the first. I've almost completed City of Chains as well for feedbacks.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I need to start organizing resources better, between stuff I've made and exported rtp stuff and other resources I got way too much disorganization going on.
    Next month we find out the winner of the IGMC. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jormar's Tree of Promises.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Escalia is winning so far (at least in this status update).
    BCj
    BCj
    :D thanks for the support guys <3
    Seriel
    Seriel
    lololol I would love to be BCj right now.

Everyone loves your game! :D
    Oh it's so hot. I just did a Sams club run, and got essentials. As soon as the AC kicks in I can get something done.
    Hopefully things go well. Got an 2 artists working on separate things, Restaff, members +, and short handed on my shift at work. This is crunch time for me. Just got my internet fixed too.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Ouch! Sounds super busy...

Make sure you're getting some sleep and eating well. :)
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Hopefully it ends up the good kind of crunch like the candy bar.
    Katty Perry followed me on twitter, it totally wasn't a bot you guys.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Lol. Gotta love the fake celebrity profiles.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I should make a Twitter just to check if Anne Hathaway will follow me, I love that woman~
    Susan
    Susan
    You guys must be celebs yourselves. XD
    Gotta do some major spriting this weekend. Puzzle resources are the last to get done, and then finally I can hopefully update.
    Happy Birthday Dalph!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    @ksjp17:

I guess it would help to ensure that the clones would be braindead, so without a conscience. Making them alive but not being aware of anything? Sounds horrible though.
    Kes
    Kes
    Maybe it would be much, much easier just to use embryonic stem cells, cultivate these and then turn them into whatever organs were needed. That's what stem cells can do. Removes those intractable ethical problems.
    Susan
    Susan
    Happy birthday, Dalph... again. ;)
    Puzzles and Dragons is very addicting. Let me know if you have an account id for friends list.
    Randommerade
    Randommerade
    My sister was obsessed with that game haha
    Happy Birthday Avery- everyone say happy Birthday Avery. Seriously, she makes so much for us. Help make her day special!
    NPC
    NPC
    Hail Avery- queen of icons big and small!
    Vexed
    Vexed
    Super Happy Birthingday to you Avery~ Hope it's an awesome one!
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    Happy Birthday Avery!
    City of Chains as soon as my 3 day weekend begins. I need this day to be over already.
    Manager at my job slipped and fell on a log while cutting wood, smashed his entire rib cage.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I'm getting an update today and you aren't for asking I did too for nearly a week now and the management just doesn't care I needed to contact his family directly
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yikes! I hope he's well taken care of and recovers quickly.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    So scary!
    Last character for demo is getting done, gavel animation is being worked on. It's gonna be a pretty busy 3 day weekend.
    Gonna play Big Pharma when it downloads. It looks so good. I am gonna make so many drugs.
    Downloading Dragon Heretics. 430+ megs for a demo makes me think none of the music is compressed.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Maybe he's hidden a divx inside ;)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Yeesh. Is there any way to compress parallax images...? :S
    cabfe
    cabfe
    I used PNGQuant for my game and it provided a good compression (50%) for almost no visible image degradation.
    I really need to do some updates. Hopefully after these portrait designs.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    post beauuutiful stuff! make peeps happy!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello world! I just remembered statuses were a thing, I rarely have ever used in my long history here :kaoswt2:
I got a new username. I now greet you as LRDean_Socks!:kaohi: You can call me Socks.
"Let us be absolutely clear about this: "
Miss posting updates of my projects here...miss having time to work on my projects
I'm not sure if it's okay or not, I update it often because I think it's not.
Ami
--- Dumped ---

Hero: Please go out with me!
F.Healer: (Silent In 10 Seconds) I refuse.
Hero: ???
F.Healer: I don't want my friendship with F.Mage is ruined because i'm in your side. so...i'm sorry. (Running)
Hero: (Glass Break SFX)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrmew750