Bonkers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Oh man 60 hour work weeks suck. It will be worth it for Soundtrack though. Just 16 more weeks.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    @Hudell Yeah I feel ya. I'm with a similar small company atm that isn't communicating well. And to go through that so young is a terrible first experience for ya.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I could never do 60 hour weeks, I'd go crazy. Best of luck!
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Hang in there! It gets a little easier as you go along. I find that there's a groove to it after the initial adjustment. But do make sure you catch as much rest as you possibly can in between. Oh, and make sure you're eating well, too. :)
    I'm debating how long it will take to work up funds for a full soundtrack. So far the pieces I have are nice, but more is needed.
    Got interviewed for my IGMC submission. I'll be posting a link along with some more details for a revision and rewards tonight after work.
    Drawing something for an IGMC game I am playing.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I know what game is that, I saw you in the thread. :D
    NPC
    NPC
    Which one? Another Rootbound? :U
    Has anyone played Jormar's IGMC entry Tree of Promises yet?
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    No. Why? Is it good?
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I watched a LP of 'Future Helper' or something like that.

Words can't express the awesomeness of that game...
    NPC
    NPC
    ON my queue...
    I love that there are several non human characters for PCs in MV. Looks like a Golem, Wolfman, Robot, and a Farie. Not bad.
    Razelle
    Razelle
    I've never needed a fish robot before. How empty life has been without it.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    They're cover art characters though. I'm not sure they'll be PCs when MV comes out.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    If they aren't... then we will MAKE IT SO!
    Mundy just updated the script with Player/Computer Phase graphics for the music sequencer, and I got the transitions and villain's scan lines working. Here goes a dash to the finish line. Hope my singer gets to recording tonight.
    Found the last bug. Gotta pull an all nighter at an actual desk to finish. Sitting on a chair and TV tray isn't productive.
    BeardBro
    BeardBro
    I've never tried sitting on a chair AND TV tray simultaneously. I can't imagine that's very comfortable. ;-)
    Looks like I have a singer for my IGMC entry. Music sequencer working and implimented, and now the princess is done. So much to do in two days now.
    TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    Work your best !

we have a saying here that goes like "Time is like a sword, if you didn't cut it it'll cut you down" it looks a bit silly when i translate it to English XD
    We got the musical sequencer to work, now we are customizing it. Sound puzzle for music adventure! Yay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?
Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyben