Bonkers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Come on interactive music adventure game. You can do it. *explodes*
    Susan
    Susan
    *Gathers up pieces and glues them back together*

Yes, you can do it! ;)
    So satisfying when you tie up all loose ends in the story. Pitty the player has to play through it multiple times to see everything so they don't think it's too linear.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    ^ That right there.

@palladinthug I recall you telling this same thing to a certain hotheaded young dev at one point... :p
    ElementalLight
    ElementalLight
    hey replay ability
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Games like that are good. Makes the player WANT to go through it again just to see what happens if they choose the other way.
    I'm gonna need to think about this antagonist's design a bit more. Might need to get some references.
    BeardBro
    BeardBro
    Physical or personality/story?
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Physical. His personality and story are done.
    People don't seem to know the standards of ESRB ratings despite how many years they have been used. I suppose they are treating it like nutritional information on food.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ...want to admit for some reason. If you don't respect their intelligence when dealing with cultural influence they are unlikely to continue respecting yours either.
    BeardBro
    BeardBro
    @Alexander, I agree with you. But for a parent who works constantly and doesn't have time to play a 40+ hour game, the ESRB rating provides at least a guideline. Yes, it's the parent's job to learn the ESRB standards. Yes, it's easy to look at a content site online, see what's in a game your child is playing, and discuss it with them accordingly. Just like MPAA, it's all content warnings without context. It's the parent's job to decide what to do with those war...
    BeardBro
    BeardBro
    ...nings.
    This IGMC has been great, even if I don't win I've made so much already and had a great time. I think next year I will be able to work effectively with a team.
    If you are working in Vex's Pop horror City like me, you may need to change your guidelines from 32x32 to 32 x16. Makes it much less frustrating.
    Candacis
    Candacis
    I always have two grids on, 32x32 and 16x16. Helps a lot ^^
    Congratulations to masteb ! Attonement scourge of time is out on steam, and it is well deserved.
    rondchild
    rondchild
    congrats, i wanna my games in steam too, someday.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Gratz!

You achieved my life goal! :)

You should feel proud.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Lol, thanks guys. Just keep persisting with game making and it will happen. :)
    I've gotten the plot finalized and coherent. http://i.imgur.com/xZALhED.png Now to pixel art coca cola and hotpocket products. Let the shameless popularity vote and advertising continue.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Font is a little over-wide!
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Is this related to Wheels and the Leg Girl?
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Yes, they interact with the aliens by ignoring the fact that a horrible criminal is coming to earth and they'd rather so the contest.
    I've gotten the banner, support banner, title screen done along with some custom resources. Now to tackle those sprites again.
    I lost 20 pounds since last year. I didn't even realize it since the job keeps me so physically active.
    SaintInix
    SaintInix
    Congrats, unless you're already skinny. In that case, eat a Cheeseburger.
    TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    lol, no matter what i eat, i never gain weight =)

which is good, but i'm very skinny i'm like a moving skeleton
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I used to be super skinny and eat constantly, then I found out my thyroid was out of whack and dying from overuse. Now that I'm older things are different.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"
Work on Yanfly's MZ plug-ins is coming along nicely. Looking forward to getting them: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Core_Engine_VisuStella_MZ
so uh variables can only be used for num lol? I guess I gotta fix that once MZ come out lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BM_ANDERSON