Bonkers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• The last 24 hours are upon us. Reserve your spots for workshops now, recruit people today. Don't wait till IGMC starts tomorrow.
    Work decided that I will be coming in early everyday this week to learn a new operation, just when I thought I could get this demo done. >>
    Bad news for NY, we are already under heavy amber alert and our cell phones are lit up with warnings to look out for specific vehicles. One of these holidays we will get to relax.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Amber alert of what?
    Dalph
    Dalph
    That sucks, iirc an Amber Alert is a child abduction emergency. I hope that the problem will get resolved soon and in the best way possible.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    We have a rolling terror alert for the weekend, and the amber alert was for a young girl taken from a mental institute. She seems to be alright now, they canceled it.
    One week left till the IGMC announces their gimmick and starts. Maybe we'll get a look at the new prizes too.
    CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    Can't wait, I have so many cool ideas that it will be nice to actually have an incentive to finish something. *Sigh.*
    U.S. has made equal marriage rights in all 50 states now. Very nice to wake up and suddenly see that.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I was very happy to wake up and see that. Its really been needing to be done for a long time. Also, Pine saying the US did something right. Man, this is a historic day.
    Pine
    Pine
    Haha @Touch it's just to make the day more epic :p
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Agreed. This is a hell of a day. A victory for the people and for humanity as a whole. It's about freakin time this was passed.
    I just set up the blog for my 2015 IGMC submission. I suppose I'll need to make a link button/banner for my sig as well.
    I need to work on my game *helps a dozen other people with theirs graphically and script wise* Other people's games are my side project.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    This. This is me.
    Iavra
    Iavra
    Seeing that i haven't even really started a game you could say other people's games are my main project :D
    Indrah
    Indrah
    Cultivate those connections. They're a legit and useful "skill" >I
    Two more weeks and then the igmc starts. Been practicing using vex's tiles to get myself accustomed to the style.
    Do people actually read my workshop and understand what I do? Why do I get requests for logos, and titlescreens, and tilesets?
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    They probably like the custom HUD bits you've made for your game.
    Avery
    Avery
    I know that feel, palla...
    Kes
    Kes
    And in at least one instance someone who regularly asked for stuff in the wrong type of workshop posted a complaint about players who couldn't be bothered to read the tutorial.
    Thrilled to see phrases like "No restrictions apply, but please tell me what you do with it" on backgrounds. It's very encouraging to see there is tons of material for VNs.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    There should be a topic about these resources. Either for an actual VN or maybe for cutscenes, even battlegrounds.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    That sounds like amazing terms. I'd like to think I'll set such terms as well if I ever become good to make resources :)
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    @Cabfe I've found so many now all over- it might be time to give GrandmaDeb a message with em.
    Working this this limited palette is brutal. I don't see how Sharm does it. This color will work. Nope this color. Nope. Well it can only be this color then. No? *throws computer out of window*
    So Sherlock Holmes is the defense, and Dracula is the prosecutor. This Ace Attorney is looking good.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I bet you that "I shall change the legal system" guy is gonna die within a couple of cases, and that old woman shall be the key to winning a case.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    You're forgetting one thing thing Judge, That person on the witness stand- is a f***ing ghost!
    optimum45
    optimum45
    Dracula would be a bad prosecutor. He'd certainly be biased against "bad killers" that "leave precious blood just laying on the floor."
    Oh that moment you notice an error in a resource pack that no one else has, and you correct it. HMMMM. So good.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    The efficiency of people lately has been through the roof. Well done!
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Hehe, Yep. Just makes you realise that the resource packs are made by mere mortals after all. Mwhahaha.
    Messed up the resized and fixed them again. While Hotkeys are nice I wish PS marked files with hotkey usage and wouldn't double up unless you confirmed it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi, I just finished the sprite section.

I open a commission for Pixel art and art, for more examples I'll present tomorrow.
Can someone test a windowskin for me? I can't while traveling (I'll send as PM).
VX/VX Ace Kids is the Best for Me,but MV/MZ Did a Bit Better than VX/VX Ace But Nothing Beats VX/VX Ace!

Finally finished the first character for the free bust set I'm making. It turned out more big
SD than chibi, but I can't help but fall into my natural style. I'll post a thread once I've got more to show.
Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness :LZSgrin:
I am excite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BitterBitter