Bonkers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• So I sent paypal what they wanted, but considering the holiday weekend I think I need to wait on getting those new packs.
    CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    Eh, never liked paypal to be honest, I always run into issues like that. I'm just using a special ''prepay'' credit card instead, where it only has the money on it that I charge it with, cant go below 0. I just pay with that and I'm not afraid of my data being stole or anything, if anything they can steal like 10 euros.
    That's so odd. "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment". silly PayPal, I've always used this card for you before.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    silly PayPal
    Andar
    Andar
    Not paypal general - "this" payment. Merchants can block payment methods from their shop ny paypal's API.
    Susan
    Susan
    "Kindly contact Paypal at 'this' number and provide us with your account number and passcode. Thank you, and have a nice day."
    i'm nearly back to capacity, and up to date with the new PC. I am still wrestling with Origin though- they keep restarting the 2 gb update for no reason.
    Dragon Age 3 decided it doesn't wanna update so I cannot play. Honestly Origin has to make a better functioning platform.
    Brand new computer seems to be working. I'll have to install Dragon age 3 to really see what it can do though.
    Oh man mother's day was exhausting. Just taking my mom and sister out to eat it was so hectic. The grocery store was no better.
    Extremely happy with the new purchases. Thank you for getting them on the forum store.
    Mundy got a working model of the presentation script for evidence/items http://i.imgur.com/ISpHmMd.png Now you can reviews items in court before yelling catch phrases.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    lol cool : D
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    That's cool. Are you going to have their bust on there?
    Iavra
    Iavra
    I would scale down the windows and leave some free space around them for the character and the scene behind to get rid of the open space, unless that's going to be filled.
    If you are planning on joining in the IGMC this year, a special announcement was just made. There will be a surprise twist. https://twitter.com/gamedevfort
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I don't like they telling me how should I do my game -.-"
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I've commented on GDF, but basically: it will be restrictive enough to be obvious if people started earlier, but broad enough that we can still get a lot of variety.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    @ Kyuukon They're making it a challenging experience. if everyone made whatever they wanted it'd be harder to judge them. Mario can't be compared to God of war.
    Wanted video footage from desktop recorder, got 1 hour of malware clean up.
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    You're looking for a video editor software or software to record?
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Software to record: which I can ask in a thread np, just really feel silly trying a free one that was bundled with browser hijackers
    Iavra
    Iavra
    For recording i usually use MSI Afterburner with ffdshow's Xvid codec. The files are small compared to Fraps and i'm satisfied with the quality. Also, it's free.

For editing, i use Sony Movie Studio, which costs money, but for simple editing Windows Live Movie Maker usually suffices.
    Got all the courtroom backgrounds and adding them to the scene outline of the first case. Redoing puzzles with final graphics as well.
    Wow. RMN posters are actually getting much worse the more content I put up. That ain't good.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Although not bad, I wouldn't say that Star Stealing Prince and Enelysion are the best RM games out there and should be seen as examples. They did get good reviews, but they didn't meet my expectations for such a praise, especially SSP with its broken fights and boring characters. Pom is a bad game or I didn't get the humor. Was it supposed to be a fan game? Definitely not worth being in the hall of fame. But, well, you know the saying: you can't please everybody and diversity...
    cabfe
    cabfe
    (...)diversity of opinion/taste is a good thing.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Okay this has gone far enough, I'm locking this and if there are any issues please discuss it privately.
    So excited! *fan bois*
    Razelle
    Razelle
    'Cited about what? If I may ask.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Title screen was completed by commissioned artist. Just got a whole done today too including 6 new sprites for DS restaff.
    Razelle
    Razelle
    Wow, awesome! Congrats on the title screen. I should really check out doing my own DS styled game in the future, with all the goodies already released and more to come.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Upcoming boss. Messing around with the tint as it's in a drained sewer system.
Okay... This was an important decision. What to say. Happy autumn. :)

It seems opening MZ with the executable doesn't register it in steam. So on my steam account, it says I only used MZ for 5 hours lol.
Our program, who art in memory,
Called by thy name;
Thy operating system run;
Thy function be done at runtime as it was on development.
Give us this day our daily output.
And forgive us our code duplication,
as we forgive those who
duplicate code against us.
And lead us not into frustration;
But deliver us from GOTOs.
For thine is algorithm,
The computation, and the solution,
Looping forever and ever.
Return;
NeoPGX wrote on Kes's profile.
Oh hey I just saw your comment on my profile status update.

The thing is I have twitter set up mark all my content as being potentially sensitive by default. I do it as a precaution even though I very rarely upload any such content.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsaacSkyder