Bonkers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Well that was embarrassing, been a very long week.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    or to forgot to do a commission D:
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    We've all had Derpy moments, yo! I know I've had my fair sha-

@Sharm, You didn't... O____O That must've been hilarious O_O Can you edit that out or something?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I deleted the post immediately but it was highly embarrassing and I hoped really hard that no one read it.
    StarDrive 2 just posted new patch notes. That was quick, I really am glad they care.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yeah, and I'm hoping they fixed Easy Mode, lol... I'm tired of dying by Turn 100 due to Crystalline Entities, lol. I can merc the 2 ships no problem... the minute they send 4... they destroy everything.
    That's really weird. These space bears don't wear any pants on farmer, scientist, worker, or soldier. I guess they evolved beyond pants.
    Susan
    Susan
    Maybe fur suffice? ;)
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Thank you, Susan. Why would you need pants when you have integrated ones?
    esby
    esby
    you could say they're bear naked
    Darn. The artists I wanted to hire are busy. Can people with paid services and that are available for work during June for IGMC work please update their threads accordingly? I'd rather keep the commissions local.
    Avery
    Avery
    Maybe you could make a request so people who are interested (and free) could contact you?
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    @Dekita yup I remember that from last time we're allowed to use previously made resources, just not make the actual project until the start date.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I think on resources it... it depends. Like, I would say if you were making the resources SPECIFICALLY for the game, that is a bit more rule bending. If you are making the resources for other reasons, and just use them in the game, I don't see aproblem with it.
    ??????
    ??????
    Notice you said 'bending', so I assume it technically does not actually 'break' the rules?
    So I must be crazy, but I just emailed the Metisgroup for permission to use their mascot in the IGMC. We'll see if I get a response or not.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Also, why is Final Fantasy XV sexist for having an all male cast? We have an all female cast in FFX-2 and nobody claimed sexism at all. Likewise, Final Fantasy 5 consisted of 2 men and 2 women up until the end of the first act where it changed to 3 women and 1 man...

I think people cry "sexism, racism, ism ism ism" too much. Isn't tolerance about not immediately jumping into the differences between human beings and in trying to find common ground?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Huh? People were complaining loudly about the sexism in FFX-2 before it even came out, not sure how you missed that one.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    The problem here is that it's being exclusive not inclusive. We've already established that people are more likely to act better if they're in a diverse situation.
    Just wanted to say thank you, the staff is very pleased with the response to restaff.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I will make my feedback soon : D
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Well, thanks for giving us so much awesome material to respond to ^^
    Almost done with my restaff Sub. Hopefully people find the master PSD file useful.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    They will no doubt. I'm almost done with mine too.
    Sieginder Niederlage
    Sieginder Niederlage
    But seriously now, the real Ace Attorney looks kind of like the Raidou Kuzunoha Games, and that's awesome.

I didn't know about this game, thanks Palladin, I'll definitely get this game if it gets overseas
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    I ... kind of want to play the dog game... It's adorable!
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    @Lunarea I know right?
    I've got a playlist to share of the new project's OST. I've also got a ton of updates including a custom script I made, but I need to get restaff done in 72 hours. UGH.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I, too, must interrupt my regularly scheduled programming to make sure I have something for Restaff. XD
    All this rescripting a simple scene has taught me a valuable lesson when it comes to coding. Always pay someone else to do it for me. 3 hours spent makes the scene load, but no info or graphics due to a bad refresh. *eats all the chocolate*
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    There they're their. (Is it dark chocolate? )
    Blinn
    Blinn
    Listen to this guy.

Coding is something you do not want to be stuck with on your own, unless you're a coder.
    There are so many new game making platforms on steam from mmos, to visual novels. I am over whelmed..
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    i downloaded the unity5 engine . it looks interesting. i am not a coder so eh idk ho wwell i iwlll be in it. won't abandon rpg maker though already got 2 fun games in the making on it
    Looking through some more common questions that arise day by day, I have my new workshop/game making tip subject. Still have to write that bit about music though.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I love reading those posts. Take your time, but can't wait for the next one. Especially if it's an entry on music.
    I still need to give memeber+ feedback. Having the first attempt at a title screen fail put me a few hours behind. Lesson learned. Go by priority of compatible elements rather than dress it up first.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Very good point. Even "For display only; please do not use." would have been acceptable!
    sabao
    sabao
    Sorry, I was being presumptuous. Personally, I just assume these things are off-limits without the artist explicitly stating otherwise.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I do believe you are right in that thought. I wouldn't touch a display and assume "Free Sample" without a sign first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

During one remote lesson I needed something to have my hands busy so my brain could focus and now there is a MZ bust of the best boy ever and me.
Today I had a little happy flashback to when my grandpa and I played doctor in his living room. We were visiting him in Tampa. I was about seven years old and my parents were out on an errand, so grandpa and I decided we would spend the night pretend playing. I miss him so much...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agronaut022