Bonkers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Got the water wheel to work =3 Looks like I can end the GMD strong with my head held high.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Woohoo! Can't wait to see it finished!
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I'll have a post in just a minute, I was sending a special DS version to some people =3
    Working on human and elf portraits. This feels so good to do, rather than mapping.
    UsainSloth
    UsainSloth
    I do enjoy the act of mapping. Too bad I can't sympathize with you since I don't know how to do portraits.
    Oh man, aside from mapping and tile altering I haven't touched my portraits. I need to change that.
    Caffeine is putting me to sleep >> *map map map*
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    No sleep, only mapping, and more mapping, then a little bit of spriting probably... followed by mapping and repeat until you collapse!
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    what alex said! if you sleep, than i wont like you anymore. Just kidding. You gotta seize your glory!
    I'm actually deleting maps now. I can't salvage some of them. They need to go.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    RIP un-salvaged maps. Most likely to many resources were wasted trying to save them already anyway. (at least that's what happens to me usually.)
    Even though I already own the DS and DS+ pack, I started to buy them for my friends. It's just such a nice style.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Yes the packs are awesome.

I plan to buy Celianna's awesome sci-fi stuff too, since I want to create a sci-fi game in future.
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    I have DS+, but I plan on buying the DS pack.
    potatocat
    potatocat
    I wish my friends would gift me RPG Maker VX Ace resources, xDDD
    Work is furloughing us next week, so I have to rearrange my schedule. I'll do my best to work on the intro, I also need to help sister move now.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Yea, I just need to stay focused if I hope to release the alpha again after the GMD concludes. I could do so now with the improvements, but the intro was promised. I need to get that done in the span of this week.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Good luck man.
    Arkecia
    Arkecia
    Good luck. Real life has been throwing stuff at me as well. Still so much to do.
    Bad News Car is dead and work is pissed. Good news, off till Monday.
    Yato
    Yato
    Just seems like you've been having the worst luck lately. : (
    mlogan
    RyanA
    RyanA
    If you're so down on bad luck, it's time to get a lottery ticket :3
    I'm snowed in again, but at least Willard's awesome blondness will warm my heart. Makio did a wonderful job!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

been trying to up my action sequence game and I'm not entirely sure what to do, even with tutorials out there. but I think I'm heading in the right direction with some attacks.
I've started brainstorming an entry for IGMC 2022. One hour of game length and first ten minutes to grab the reviewer's interest. Here we go.
Not played that much in years tbh, only been making/modding games. Every game I try now feels super easy o_O Even ones I used to struggle with.
Everywhere I go to, everyone brings up the heat being insane. Is this an omen? :kaoswt2:
Bex
Edit: Sorry wrong Thread.

So whats new?
Damn today was hot again XD, perfect for the cool Basement XD.
Happy RPG Maker Contest everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CraigAnderson