Bonkers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I'm happy and drinking coffee and getting work done on the game. There, no more negativity =D
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm very glad to hear that. Looking forward for the updates. :)
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Coffee makes everything better!
    CrypticCuddler
    CrypticCuddler
    It really does mlogan *sips mine*
    My eyeballs have liquefied from working on stained glass for so long. Time to switch gears to more technical stuff while they recover.
    Arkecia
    Arkecia
    I've been there; I've seen so much virtual skin lately.
    Ok finishing digging out the car that actually will start, town advisory says another 12 inches are on the way. 4 day weekend.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Poor you where i am all the snow begin to melt and is not suposed to melt in this perdiod of the years ;;'
    I'm wondering if the snow will let up tomorrow. I don't think I will chance it.
    Arkecia
    Arkecia
    It ended up being over 20 inches where I live, but luckily the net never actually went out.
    Complete white out. Today is a snow day for me, and possibly tomorrow for a 4 day weekend.
    Roads are terrible. Had to call in sick. *continues search for immortality*
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    If you don't live somewhere that it snows all the time would they not accept the "roads are terrible" excuse? (of course my wife's boss didn't want to last week until we sent him a picture of our almost two miles long driveway completely covered over). Search for immortality is a great way to kill time while snowed in though.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I played it a lot of times, and I'm still mortal, I think I missed something...
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    *looks outside and sighs*

PM me if you find anything of note about that immortality. =3
    I had to report myself since my post somehow repeated itself in the WIP thread. I can't seem to delete the second one in any of the options.
    Every time I color lips Joker Face. Every time I sketch them they seem fine. ><
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    I know what you mean. You gotta be pretty subtle with lips -- Especially with men.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Happy treason day, Colonial friends <3

I am officially amused. One of the NPCs in my project is basically meant as the guy you check in with to point you where you should go next, including if you’ve been away for a bit and have forgotten.

I can conclusively say he does his job nicely. I was out of town over the weekend. I had forgotten what I was working on, so I checked what I had last done with him for a reminder. ^.^
While talking about anime with a friend got the idea of doing this. :kaopride:
4m6nhlF.jpg

Character: Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forkliftbatterytypes