Bonkers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I'll be going out with friends on Halloween to a Chinese buffet.  No plans to dress up so far.  What are the rest of you up too?
    Reactions: 2 people
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Home and work (if I'll get any customer). Halloween is not a holiday in Italy sadly.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Seeing a concert in Miami
    Name
    Name
    chinese sounds really nice! i havent had any in awhile, but i have to take the kiddies trick-or-treating :)
    I'd love to get this project done before next week.  It's always an issue with bad weather when time gets tight. 
    Atonement's Sequel: Ruptured by Despair is 30% on steam.  While you save your pennies on DLCs, consider a fun and dynamic follow up to the original for under 5 bucks.  Get inspiration.  See what you can accomplish with the drastically price reduced engines. 
    Work decided to take my day off I allocated to a project without any notice.  It's been one stressful week.  Right now I am hoping nothing else goes wrong between now and the 10th.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Hang in there! If anyone can get it done, it's you!
    I'm considering playing star dew valley again.  I've also got a few newer games from steam in case anyone is interested in seeing me stream.  Right now they've updated the game so I'm considering giving it another try.
    Reactions: 1 person
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I stopped playing that and I don't quite recall why. And now I'm too busy to play much of anything except for Rift, which I make time for to go play with my guildmates.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Oh I remember Rift, that was fun for a while.  The main reason I stopped Star Dew Valley was all the little bugs adding up and really hampering the experience.  We'll see if things improved this time around.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Rift is still pretty fun! I went back a few months ago when WoW let me down by forcing me to do all the little grindy crap I specifically avoid because... well, little grindy crap.

I'm definitely glad I went back to Rift. It's come a long way since its humble beginnings!

As for Stardew Valley, I never played that much... so I may have never even ran into these bugs! Although I did get caught rummaging a garbage bin once. >_>
    I've done so much with the workshop alone I'm considering a formal resume for game dev now.  So many commercial projects under my belt and now official releases for companies.  
    I'll be writing up my initial thoughts about Atonement's Sequel today.  Well worth seeing the project become a trilogy someday.    
    Sleeping and eating actually improves work performance, tell all your friends.
    Reactions: 5 people
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I wish we were half machines sometimes, human bodies are so limited.

I really hope biotechnology will be a thing in future, it will be extremely useful.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    *biotechnology will make this a thing.

Can't even type today.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Or even better, have a way to copy or transfer our brains and personalities onto a computer, then make lots of copies, and have all these computers create stuff. Now that will be hell of an efficiency.
    2016-08-25-Done.jpg
    Reactions: 9 people
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow.
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    ...And delay it. And delay it. And delay it. And delay it. And delay it. And delay it. And delay it....
    Reactions: 5 people
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ooooh, 3ds rtp... that sounds cool! A new style! 

Yup, RMN and RMW and everyone I know is talking about it lols
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    I hope that you can download resources to it. I would buy it just so my kid brother could use that and not hijack my computer. Crossing fingers that we get this too.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    The 3ds rtp looks good and I like it alot (I dislike the MV one, the heads have bloated to far this time)!

Any better close up shots?
    Further proves my point about Stardew Valley.

comic472.png
    Indrah
    Indrah
    Now make a comment about hounding a specific npc for two years to see what they have to say only to be disappointed for them to not say jack **** ;D
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    @Indrah I believe you have overlooked my rant about Sean.  I actually blocked him into his house permanently and went out of my way to get him unemployed.  He still doesn't like me.  Snob that he is.
    Indrah
    Indrah
    U left me blank for a moment there. I assume you mean Shane. XD

Hes more of a nihiklisted "life is **** char so not sure hed be up for much romance at all
    Current job prospect fell through.  It makes me rethink my position when human resources can't even coordinate an interview.

Looks like it's a gam dev month.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    HR are the plague of job market. Lost an opportunity where the manager liked my profile because it was atypical, but HR was afraid because my profile was atypical.
    Tomorrow I pick up the last paycheck and say goodbye to that terrible place and management team once and for all.  On to better things.
    Reactions: 3 people
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    No this is the one where someone sawed their own finger off because they refuse to use Osha standard machines.  They pay fines to use custom machines that don't follow US regulations.  I'd go into it in more detail, but my contract forbids pictures and using social media to inform people of their mistakes like imgur/reddit and the like.  
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Eeeeeeugh...    I've seen a few osha things myself, I can relate...  Good riddance to sour milk then, it seems!
    Nemo
    Cheer for your escape from the hell! Yeah!
    Finally got notification from the new job, and only 3 days left of this one.  Debating how much leeway I should give myself before the start date.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Glad you're leaving that job. It's been causing you a lot of stress. Hopefully the new one will be better.
    Just a heads up as I'll be moving soon.  If you need to contact me for whatever reason, or sign up for my services; it needs to be done before the 29th.
    Looks like Makapri did one of his sprites in MV style.  I wonder if he intends to convert over more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not that I have any use for them, but Humble Bundle has a new RPG Asset Bundle available for those interested. You can find it here. Happy asset hoarding. :LZSwink:
Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno