Bonkers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Got two puzzles working so far for the birthday bash.  Hoping for a couple more as I write the script.
    I hope soon means before the current birthday event is over.  I could really use those Mv Optimized pop tiles.
    Whew.  Been a bustling weekend for my workshop.  And still not done.  You guys keep me busy!  I may have to take a hiatus after next week since there has been so much activity already.  
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    ... I read that as "wondershop".

Keep up the good work! And yes, rest is very much necessary!
    Happy Valentine's day!  Enjoy taking pictures of food with your anime figurines *hugs Mundy*
    After I get my room situated it will be time to finish redoing that mushroom battler and prep some things for Restaff.
    One month down already.  The year is just flying by.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    2016 will be a very good year...

...says my horoscope.
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    This months felt extremely long to me, to be honest. Let's hope for longer months for you as well. (assuming that's what you want :p)
    I bought Return of the Roar. Already regretting the sloppy animation.  
    98uR4YB.jpg

Simba's pupil looks like it's gonna fall out.
    Zortik
    Zortik
    Haha, yeah the animation isn't superb.

However, it's not a terrible show either. It's actually pretty well done considering the age of their target audience.
    Updating my workshop services, banner, and que.  No one has yet to add Ghostwriting to their workshops, so I will be the first to do that too =3
    I try to be productive and I just vacantly stare at my game's resources.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I wish I had resources ;D
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I've been vacantly watching the videos of my game, does that count as being productive?
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Stare into the void and the void will stare back.

Although the idea of staring makes no sense.

You lack a face and thus have nothing to stare with.
    Debating on starting a PAD, Puzzles and Dragons, thread in General.  We've got MaryLogan, Maki, Indrah, Ziegfried, Mundy, and myself so far.  Any other players?
    So far Undertale has been pleasant and entertaining. I'm not saying it's epic or a masterpiece, but it hits all the right buttons and is fun.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yeah it's kinda fun to play lol but yeah this not a masterpiece
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Its a cute comical rpg! It really does have its own charm :) !
    Mundy just gifted me undertale. So I guess this weekend I'll play and analyze for myself why it's so loved.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    My friend bought Dark Souls just to analyze it to tell me how bad it is/was. :p

Spoiler alert: his plan backfired and he even ended up buying a ps4 for Bloodborne :p
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    Undertale was the game with these enemys which you need to defeat, right? Where you can move your character.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Shirori - That is a terrible way to explain a game (not sure if serious). :p
    *Stares at Zortik's Avatar*
    mlogan
    mlogan
    @Zortik - I've thought about introducing my children to that classic later today.
    Zortik
    Zortik
    @mlogan

I hope they love it and you all go outside to summon your rock friends :)
    Susan
    Susan
    @Hallowthug: You have no eyes and therefore cannot stare. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Okay anothe stupid question from me. Why is when everyone's explaining the scripts in the scriptlets, it chnge into green. how do i know when do i code without knowing whether its turning green or not
So I realized that I really just don't have enough time to make videos. However I don't mind clicking stream and just letting people watch me work on my game. I don't really have a good microphone... okay it's a $20 headset so it's terrible, and I have no web cam. So the stream would largely be royalty free music and me working, with minor interaction. I guess the question is, would that actually interest anybody?
Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif
Zaj
Hi quick question. Is it possible for me to make a custom VXAce script without learning some bulkiness of Ruby?
Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bangjoe