Recent content by Bonkers

1. Bonkers

I made SilverTown into a Roll20 champaign. I'll be releasing it as a 5th edition module for...

I made SilverTown into a Roll20 champaign. I'll be releasing it as a 5th edition module for free when I am done writing it.
  2. Bonkers

RMMV [RSE] Silver Town: The Extradition

Nope, this will be a free game like the original. I don't have the skill necessary for commercial release without hired help/team. I hope someday I can do commerical work, but SilverTown should remain free considering from the stand point that I created it to learn and grow. Thank you...
  3. Bonkers

@[41943:@bgillisp] We should do that

@[41943:@bgillisp] We should do that
  4. Bonkers

I forced a bot to play 1000 hours of RPGmaker games, and then made it write a game for the...

I forced a bot to play 1000 hours of RPGmaker games, and then made it write a game for the engine.
  5. Bonkers

@[106131:@FleshToDust] I wish that were the case. People could stand to learn more from...

@[106131:@FleshToDust] I wish that were the case. People could stand to learn more from font/format and narrative structure.
  6. Bonkers

Something to consider! http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/ All game devs should see this...

Something to consider! http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/ All game devs should see this at least once.
  7. Bonkers

Vacation is over, but I got some time to relax despite having a cold.

Vacation is over, but I got some time to relax despite having a cold.
  8. Bonkers

@[17109:@Dalph] Sadly it's the norm for me too. This weekend however I'll be able to indulge...

@[17109:@Dalph] Sadly it's the norm for me too. This weekend however I'll be able to indulge freely. I still support things I like, which is fine. Others who work on them as a living always have my money and support.
  9. Bonkers

@[30754:@Dreadshadow] Very true. I've dodged a lot of train wrecks in my time. Do not rush it...

@[30754:@Dreadshadow] Very true. I've dodged a lot of train wrecks in my time. Do not rush it because you feel you need to be with someone or have a relationship to be a valid person.
  10. Bonkers

Since my standing obligation for vacation is being put on hold I'll use these six days to work...

Since my standing obligation for vacation is being put on hold I'll use these six days to work on my demo a bit.
  11. Bonkers

I'm surprised given your age you aren't mingling more. Maybe make some time? Not sure about...

I'm surprised given your age you aren't mingling more. Maybe make some time? Not sure about the straight scene but at that age things were burning up on the other side of the fence.
  12. Bonkers

My current Game Dev que is free now, and I have 6 days off. I'll be updating my workshop...

My current Game Dev que is free now, and I have 6 days off. I'll be updating my workshop Wednesday night for anyone interested.
  13. Bonkers

I don't have videos, but my workshop is all about scenes and dialogue. The addy is in my sign...

I don't have videos, but my workshop is all about scenes and dialogue. The addy is in my sign and profile page.
  14. Bonkers

Oh Boy Tifa! *looks at Trailer* Ok.

Oh Boy Tifa! *looks at Trailer* Ok.
  15. Bonkers

Very impressive!

Very impressive!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm play DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luspeon