Recent content by Boonty

1. Boonty

RMMV Wintervale Keep: A Vagabond's Tale of Treasure and Treachery.

There is a lot of information to take account in your battle system. And that it is a very good point. The positioning, the elements, the skills effect... When I started to play, I felt a little overhelmed by all these mechanics that we have to master. Gradually introduce those concepts could...
  2. Boonty

RMMV Mana Raiders v0.26 live!!!

As always, thanks for your updates. They prove that you are really invested and inspired.
  3. Boonty

RMMV Wintervale Keep: A Vagabond's Tale of Treasure and Treachery.

I started playing this gem. Very impressed by the concept and the battle HUD in particular. Just a little flaw : a lack of tutos. And I am the first one to complain about tuto :biggrin:
  4. Boonty

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

@Silva Thanks for your answer. I effectively solved my problem with Galv Dynamic Traits plugin.
  5. Boonty

RPG Maker MV Script Call List

I find a way with Galv Dynamic Traits plugin. But you were right, it wasn't staterate. It was isStateResisted(id).
  6. Boonty

RPG Maker MV Script Call List

Hey guys, could you help me out ? I want to permanenlty change the stateRate of one of my heroes to make him immune with javascript formula. I am quite lame so I tried this : But it didn't work. What it the correct formula ?
  7. Boonty

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hey guys, could you help me out ? I want to permanenlty change the stateRate of one of my heroes to make him immune with javascript formula. I am quite lame so I tried this : But it didn't work. What it the correct formula ?
  8. Boonty

RMMV MOTM - Moons of True Magic (NEW UPDATE!! - 11/19/2019 - Mechanic! "Building the Bonds of Battle").

I will keep an eye on this project. Are your heroes designed by Aekashics with a commission ?
  9. Boonty

RMMV Mana Raiders v0.26 live!!!

Keep me in touch for the next demo. I definitevily want to try it. Your world seems very deep and rich :)
  10. Boonty

RMMV Plothole Mending

The sorcerer knows a spell which can revive the player. And it is easier for him to kill the player and then revive him when and where he needs the revival to be done. And by this way, he erases/controls a potential threat.
  11. Boonty

RMVX Eremidia: An Empty Tome - Chessmaster's Challenge

I love your battle HUD. I wanna test your game just for contemplating it :) Can I ask you what plugin did you use to display active characters attributes on the bottom left ?
  12. Boonty

RMMV DEMO: Rukhnar - A Pokémon reinvention!

Any news on a up-to-date demo ?
  13. Boonty

RMMV The Three Visions

Nice synopsis, I will give it a try :)
  14. Boonty

RMMV The Lost -DpC- || Play the Demo now! ||

I download it and test it tonight (GMT time) :)
  15. Boonty

RMMV The Lost -DpC- || Play the Demo now! ||

I saw the Driftwood LP of your game this week and I was impressed by its quality. Looking forward to play an up-to-date demo.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729