Recent content by booooop

1. booooop

How would I create a skill that hurts the enemy/player on the turn following?

Hello I'm looking to make a skill that hurts the player/enemy on the turn after the use of the skill The closest attack I could think of from an already existing game would be Dive/Dig/Fly from the Pokémon franchise, where the Pokémon dig's itself underground (or flies into the air, or dives...
  2. booooop

How to keep a picture at a fixed coordinate?

Hello I have an event that displays a picture, however is there a way to keep it at a fixed coordinate on the map instead of having it move around with the screen/player? Thanks
  3. booooop

Copy and paste whole maps (and sub maps)

Hello For the game I'm developing, I have decided to add difficulty settings. For example, Hard difficulty: all enemies have +35% on all stats, -30% XP is gained from enemies when defeating them, higher encounter rate. I've decided to copy and paste all enemies and change their stats to suit...
  4. booooop

A kingdom hearts like journal feature?

oh my god i'm dumb, i didn't even think to look there thanks for pointing that out, thats exactly what i need
  5. booooop

A kingdom hearts like journal feature?

Hey, so in kingdom hearts every time you defeat an enemy they will show up in your journal giving general information about them. I was wondering if it was possible to do this and if so would it require a script or could I do it using common events?
  6. booooop

Splash Screen

this works, good job, if i make a good enough game with this ill be sure to credit you (:
  7. booooop

splash screen?

hey can you send a link? I don't know how to reach it since Im kinda new here
  8. booooop

splash screen?

thanks, ill give it a try
  9. booooop

splash screen?

hey, does anyone have a simple script for a splash screen, that works for VX, not ACE! I tried CSCA Splash Screen but it didn't work Thanks
  10. booooop

Party Members Follow Main Actor

Hey everyone I want my game to make the party members follow the main actor without using a bunch of events or a really complicated script. Thanks

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom