BoredDudesGames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Started work on the fishing Mini-Game
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    A mini game that is almost all RPGs. A fishing mini game never crossed my mind when making my games. I just use my game as an excuse to tell my stories. XP
    Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
    I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    I had to get into subbed anime when I was younger, because Naruto was releasing in Japanese first.

Now I can't go back to dubbed
    Decided to work on my game a little bit, made this Motel looking building. I am still on temporary hiatus though as getting Therapy is more difficult than I thought.

Attachments

• Shoddy Inn.png
      Shoddy Inn.png
      366.2 KB · Views: 7
    Hello, Sorry for any disappointment this announcement might bring. I am currently in talks with my local crisis control center to see if I can get myself some therapy and anti-depressants if needed, so I'll be on a short hiatus until this is figured out.
    Aba, aba chgb rtb fhz.
    Ubp rfg hahz qr snohyvf srpv, cbfg bzarf.
    Rtb vhfghf ibyb hg ivtvyb ubp hahz rk yhqb.
    Qbarp fvathyvf yhqvb yhqvhf cbgrfg, aba zntvf.

Attachments

• Tired.png
      Tired.png
      42.5 KB · Views: 7
    Holy Moly BlackJack is Finally finished!
    Don't judge me, I'm not great at the game.
    BlackJack.png
    After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
    BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png
    RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    That file is under 1MB, and it's all text. In your database, most of it will be numbers, between 1 and 4 digits each, so it's going to be much, much smaller.
    BoredDudesGames
    BoredDudesGames
    Also, Here's this version.
    Still 701kb

Attachments

• BlackJack Deal Cards.txt
      700.6 KB · Views: 1
    BoredDudesGames
    BoredDudesGames
    I have finished The Blackjack Minigame, at least for now.
    BlackJack.png
    I figured I should start off with a game this (I think at least)would be easier to program. Demonstrating Card drawing for Black Jack

Reactions: Bendyizzt
    BoredDudesGames
    BoredDudesGames
    This was only a test to see how the actual animation of drawing a card would look, all 52 cards and other players will be added in later.
    Just finished making a 50x190 map.

It's not the overworld, just a simple trip from a forest all the way up a mountain.
    Now time to map out a metropolis.
    Finished up with the spell/grammar check (Thank you word for being able to open .json files).
    Also added more trees and rocks and stuff. Just want to add in a few more features then it should be good to upload demo 1 version 2.
    Remember when RPG Maker MV had tools you can buy as DLC from the web store/steam and install them into the engine, MADO, and the other two I'm forgetting about. Imagine if they add back in that capability and add a tool that's a spell/grammar check. I would happily pay $20 for that.
    Reactions: Bendyizzt
    BoredDudesGames
    BoredDudesGames
    My eyes are dumb and it's more difficult than it should be to just spot the differences.
    BoredDudesGames
    BoredDudesGames
    So uh... did you guys know you could open the map .json in word and word's editor feature will still work.
    You just have to be careful to not change anything like '>;>' that it might detect as bad grammar and that takes care of most of the headaches?
    Make a backup just in case.
    Revamped the opening cutscene, going through the game's script once more to fix spelling issues and some poor/awkward work choice. Once that's done (hopefully by the end of Friday) I will upload Demo 1 version 2.

There's now a small segment in the prologue that involves a conversation between The Marauder Lord and The King.
    Castle.png
    Almost done, just have to do a quick bug check and spell-check.
    • Love
    Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Congrats on making it nearly to the end! I'd almost suggest more than one session of proofreading myself, as I have trouble with it. But otherwise, excellent work!
    Time to rename my account to make it match what it says in my game.
    Out with "TheKenBaum" in with "BoredDudesGames".
    BoredDudesGames
    BoredDudesGames
    Just have to wait to get it approved by the mods.
    Chapter one Is nearing completion, A showcase demo will (hopefully) be available soon.
    Like; within 24 hours soon.
    There's even a bad ending, which I won't spoil.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Woah, Ive never heard of your game but 'bad ending' sounds good, I gotta check it out +-+ (if theres demo)
    BoredDudesGames
    BoredDudesGames
    It's something I've been working on over the past week and a half to take my mind off my awful job.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Nice! Good luck with your job!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izaya_Nozomu