boringprotagonist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to join MZ train but i havent created anything with MV yet.. and im just getting comfortable rewriting the base code. Decisions decisions.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    You can convert MV to MZ with just copy and paste. I think Tea from driftwood gaming has a tutorial about this. The animation and the plugins are not working after MZ from the conversion.
    It is really quickly for community plugin makers. I am really impressed on that fact.
    1Mustadio1
    1Mustadio1
    @ImaginaryVillain There's already plenty of content available for MZ especially including VisuStella which is headed up by Yanfly and Archeia. The MZ engine is very clearly better than MV as a base and Yanfly is already working on moving his plugin sets over on an official bases. You just don't like change lol.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Oh you've got me! Truly I hate change and only do the most generic of JRPGs (as my game will show). Maybe I should branch out and try to push the envelop at least some! But change is bad, and scary! Perhaps you could help me uninstall these 200 Yanfly plugins, and install the entire VS library in my MZ trial instead. :LZSexcite:

//Whispers to everybody else, "Shhh!" :troll:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...
This video really speaks to me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnriX