boringprotagonist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:
    boringprotagonist
    boringprotagonist
    @Trihan you have a good point there! I was thinking about it too, but in the game you need to choose what passive you bring to battle, and the passives are a bit 'complicated'. I want the players to have a reference just in case they forgot what passives they equipped :D wdy think about it?
    Thanks Trihan!
    Trihan
    Trihan
    I did wonder if it was maybe a "check which one you have active" sort of thing.

Hmm...it still doesn't sit right with me having that as a command. Personally I would make it a window that slides in from the side when you hold shift or something, but that might just be me.
    Sixth
    Sixth
    @boringprotagonist
    These auto-modes killed an entire gaming market already (hello new-gen mobile "gamers" - mobile watchers is the appropriate term nowadays).
    I flat out hate any kind of auto-pilot mode in any kind of game. >.>
    And I see more and more PC games also getting these modes. :LZSsad:
    I want to join MZ train but i havent created anything with MV yet.. and im just getting comfortable rewriting the base code. Decisions decisions.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    You can convert MV to MZ with just copy and paste. I think Tea from driftwood gaming has a tutorial about this. The animation and the plugins are not working after MZ from the conversion.
    It is really quickly for community plugin makers. I am really impressed on that fact.
    1Mustadio1
    1Mustadio1
    @ImaginaryVillain There's already plenty of content available for MZ especially including VisuStella which is headed up by Yanfly and Archeia. The MZ engine is very clearly better than MV as a base and Yanfly is already working on moving his plugin sets over on an official bases. You just don't like change lol.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Oh you've got me! Truly I hate change and only do the most generic of JRPGs (as my game will show). Maybe I should branch out and try to push the envelop at least some! But change is bad, and scary! Perhaps you could help me uninstall these 200 Yanfly plugins, and install the entire VS library in my MZ trial instead. :LZSexcite:

//Whispers to everybody else, "Shhh!" :troll:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paravn9