Recent content by BozeGame

1. BozeGame

What's your favorite pixel art tool?

Photoshop! Except there is the animation sprites or something like that ,I would take Piskel (Online tools),cuz I don't do sprites much.
  2. BozeGame

MV Sprite+

Big thanks. I'll be using your sprites as my base. Thumbs Up for Candacis!  ;)
  3. BozeGame

Anyone else having random crashes?

Mine is running properly.How can it crash? What did it say right after the crash (stop working , etc). If you are AFK, is It still crashes?  Try verify integrity of application cache (Go to Library > Software > RPG Maker MV > rightclick and select properties > Local Files >  verify integrity...
  4. BozeGame

Organize Options Menu Plugin v1.02b

Yep. works fine now. but the people who doesn't install the fullscreen plugin may get that issue though. And one more thing : To make Yanfly keyboard config plugin(other yanfly plugin maybe?) works correctly, this plugin needs to be arranged upper of Yanfly keyboard config plugin.
  5. BozeGame

Always dash Command Remember Fullscreen(from SRD) and 4 volume options ,After disable the fullscreen plugin It's still there
  6. BozeGame

Orange Mapshot

Everything to do with parallax mapping is a lot easier. Thank you! 
  7. BozeGame

Nice ! I'll give it a try. Thanks :D edit 1 : Seems like I've had a problem with the Graphics option. Not sure if it's because of the other of my plugin or this plugin itself. It said "TypeError : Cannot read property 'symbol' of undefined   ,everything seems to be fine. Hope this helps :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Character sprites are difficult to create so I decided to get/buy some. Got the Pixel Champions from Alexdraws. But It had no walking animation :/ But redid the free ones from the Mighty Pack <3 Turned out pretty good imo.Calistra.PNG
Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.
Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItsCloxdy