BradCVille
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really great to have people who'll actually give me constructive feedback now! I'm so used to "No man it's awesome" or "Dude that sucked" haha
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Those two comments are... bleh! I hate it when people do that. Tell us why its bad or good! Or even both.
    hikarushirou
    hikarushirou
    Along those lines are the typical comments I get on my art and it's really annoying. 8I I feel ya.
    Need a good anime to watch while I'm on break. Any good suggestions?
    BradCVille
    BradCVille
    Ya know, I've heard awesome things about that anime. I'll add it to the list! Hopefully none of these anime are too long haha
    Tsuzuya
    Tsuzuya
    Kuroshitsuji (Black butler) (。◕ヮ◕。).
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Actually theres this new one called Space... ugh...um. Crusaders? Oh SpaceJohn! Its on Cartoon Network late nights at eleven. Me and my sister enjoyed it thus far. You should give it a watch!
    Just finished a demo for my first game!
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Yay! I know how good that feels, its like a milestone! Even though my demo was of the first chapter, but goodness it was a long process.
    TheRiotInside
    TheRiotInside
    Congrats!
    BradCVille
    BradCVille
    Boy I tell ya, it was tough work, but totally worth it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.
Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDiet