Recent content by braisem

1. braisem

Hello, I noticed the documentation link for Quasi Movement is not working...

Hello, I noticed the documentation link for Quasi Movement is not working (https://github.com/quxios/RPG-Maker-MV/blob/master/Documentations/Movement.pdf ) is there any chance you have that information around still? I'm struggling to get the plugin running without it, thanks for your time.
  2. braisem

Requesting plugin help with "Quasi movement"

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could provide some help with the older plugin "Quasi_Movement" it is a collision mapping plugin that has lost its support and even its instructions page. you can view the plugin here I'm just trying to get the collision mapping part of it working but I've...
  3. braisem

Random teleportation event help

Hello, I have been fiddling with some random event guides and while I've gotten a few to work They don't really accomplish what I'm needing. What im trying to do is this. You are on map A and you touch a teleportation tile that tile has a 60% chance of sending you to map B a 30% chance of...
  4. braisem

Video speed

the only solution I've found is to make the animation at 60fps then before exporting i change it to 20fps. then in game the frames seem to run at what was the intended speed just because it goes so fast.
  5. braisem

Video speed

I've been making animations for my game and uploading some of them as .OGV videos but when they play in game it seems to be at 2x speed. I've done tests with videos created at 20,30 and 60fps. they all have the same problem. The game runs at 60fps when launched according to Fraps. Any input...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SehoraX