Bribolox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to make a cock-eyed, tongue-in-cheek RPG adventure told from the inside out. And I don't even know what that means!
    I'm proud of myself - I figured out how to change the font in XP, and how to customize the font colors on the menu! Now I I can learn how to make it draw boxes where I want them, I'll be all set!
    At this moment, I believe that 2K3 is the RPG Maker I've been looking for...
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    *George Michael's Careless Whisper plays*
    Feeling nostalgic. Back in the fall of 2004, I took my paycheck and went to my local Game Stop. I bought 2 used games that day. One was Final Fantasy 9, and it became one of my top 3 favorite games of all times. The second was a single disc game in a double disc case because it came with 2 instruction manuals! It was called RPG Maker. It's still my favorite of the english playstation 1 and 2 rpgmakers. I had a fleeting hope in 2010 that there would be an amazing 10th Anniversar...
    Bribolox
    Bribolox
    (hmm...let me continue..)y edition with expanded graphics that could be played on the PC. I wish those resources were available for VXAce, or that I was talented enough to do them meself!
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I found RPG Maker on a long-defunct site called Antagonist Games (or "ANT.com") a little after it came out. Couldn't find it in any game stores, so I made my first ever online purchase at a site called Half.com. Still vividly remember the rush of excitement getting it in the mail and designing games for the first time!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirae8