Bribolox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to make a cock-eyed, tongue-in-cheek RPG adventure told from the inside out. And I don't even know what that means!
    I'm proud of myself - I figured out how to change the font in XP, and how to customize the font colors on the menu! Now I I can learn how to make it draw boxes where I want them, I'll be all set!
    At this moment, I believe that 2K3 is the RPG Maker I've been looking for...
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    *George Michael's Careless Whisper plays*
    Feeling nostalgic. Back in the fall of 2004, I took my paycheck and went to my local Game Stop. I bought 2 used games that day. One was Final Fantasy 9, and it became one of my top 3 favorite games of all times. The second was a single disc game in a double disc case because it came with 2 instruction manuals! It was called RPG Maker. It's still my favorite of the english playstation 1 and 2 rpgmakers. I had a fleeting hope in 2010 that there would be an amazing 10th Anniversar...
    Bribolox
    Bribolox
    (hmm...let me continue..)y edition with expanded graphics that could be played on the PC. I wish those resources were available for VXAce, or that I was talented enough to do them meself!
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I found RPG Maker on a long-defunct site called Antagonist Games (or "ANT.com") a little after it came out. Couldn't find it in any game stores, so I made my first ever online purchase at a site called Half.com. Still vividly remember the rush of excitement getting it in the mail and designing games for the first time!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw