Last Activity:
Sep 15, 2019 at 10:22 AM
Birthday:
Sep 12, 1970 (Age: 49)

Share This Page

Bribolox

Veteran, Male, 49

Veteran

I want to make a cock-eyed, tongue-in-cheek RPG adventure told from the inside out. And I don't even know what that means! Oct 27, 2015

Bribolox was last seen:
Sep 15, 2019 at 10:22 AM
    1. Bribolox
      Bribolox
      I want to make a cock-eyed, tongue-in-cheek RPG adventure told from the inside out. And I don't even know what that means!
    2. Bribolox
      Bribolox
      I'm proud of myself - I figured out how to change the font in XP, and how to customize the font colors on the menu! Now I I can learn how to make it draw boxes where I want them, I'll be all set!
    3. Bribolox
      Bribolox
      At this moment, I believe that 2K3 is the RPG Maker I've been looking for...
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        *George Michael's Careless Whisper plays*
        Jul 6, 2015
    4. Bribolox
      Bribolox
      Feeling nostalgic. Back in the fall of 2004, I took my paycheck and went to my local Game Stop. I bought 2 used games that day. One was Final Fantasy 9, and it became one of my top 3 favorite games of all times. The second was a single disc game in a double disc case because it came with 2 instruction manuals! It was called RPG Maker. It's still my favorite of the english playstation 1 and 2 rpgmakers. I had a fleeting hope in 2010 that there would be an amazing 10th Anniversar...
      1. Bribolox
        Bribolox
        (hmm...let me continue..)y edition with expanded graphics that could be played on the PC. I wish those resources were available for VXAce, or that I was talented enough to do them meself!
        Jun 10, 2015
      2. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        I found RPG Maker on a long-defunct site called Antagonist Games (or "ANT.com") a little after it came out. Couldn't find it in any game stores, so I made my first ever online purchase at a site called Half.com. Still vividly remember the rush of excitement getting it in the mail and designing games for the first time!!
        Jun 10, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 12, 1970 (Age: 49)
    First Language:
    English