Recent content by Bribolox

1. Bribolox

Adding Balloons to Important Sprites

Or you could just turn the balloon graphic into a character animation. Then you can use them above any character.
  2. Bribolox

The Silence of the Pigs.

Not really, I just had to vent. I'm sure I can find a pig noise somewhere, Or I could make one.
  3. Bribolox

The Silence of the Pigs.

Did y'all really make a pig character, but didn't make an SE to go with it? For shame!
  4. Bribolox

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

Meh. 40 SV battlers out of how many available characters?
  5. Bribolox

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Actually, when a music hall is not in use, it usually is just the piano that's left out because it's the only instrument that can't be packed away.  I would add some stools and maybe some chests to suggest that there are instruments within waitin to be played.  And maybe scatter a couple of...
  6. Bribolox

Very nice!

Very nice!
  7. Bribolox

I want to make a cock-eyed, tongue-in-cheek RPG adventure told from the inside out. And I don't...

I want to make a cock-eyed, tongue-in-cheek RPG adventure told from the inside out. And I don't even know what that means!
  8. Bribolox

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Fantastic as usual! The outlines and the shadows look great!
  9. Bribolox

Will there be a Manual for MV?

Well, to be fair, the help contents explain what everything is, but not really how to do anything...
  10. Bribolox

Candra's Sweet Tiles

OMG! Gummi Bears!  I can see it now - "if you want the Mystical Candy Sword, you must bring me the seven Gummies..."
  11. Bribolox

It's called "a challenge."

It's called "a challenge."
  12. Bribolox

Yeah - that reviewer was a...well, I'll be polite about it. But, really, you play a game for...

Yeah - that reviewer was a...well, I'll be polite about it. But, really, you play a game for 0.2 hours (how long is that, anyway?) and decide the game is "terrible" I mean, how would you even know?
  13. Bribolox

Show Picture Command Issue

I can't find it right now, but i think I read somewhere that each picture you use has to have it's own number.  I think that's why it works with a number higher than 5, and you can't reuse 1-5.
  14. Bribolox

Sounds like a typical woman-hater. He thinks your time has no value and that he can bully you...

Sounds like a typical woman-hater. He thinks your time has no value and that he can bully you to get what he wants. Also, I may have seen too many episodes of crime shows, but that really creeped me right out!
  15. Bribolox

If I were ever to cosplay, I'd probably do Yangus.

If I were ever to cosplay, I'd probably do Yangus.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBard