Recent content by Bridgeman

1. Bridgeman

Write a Plugin that reads Notetags - Beginner

Yeah, gotcha. Just a misunderstanding on my part.
  2. Bridgeman

Anyone know a collision map plugin that works with smaller resolutions?

I'm running 320x240 and was using QM+CollisionMap, which I really like, but unfortunately doesn't seem to work with smaller resolutions. Anyone know a plugin that does?
  3. Bridgeman

Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier

Yep, that works... Can't believe I didn't think of that. Thank you.
  4. Bridgeman

But the rest of my tileset is 16x16 as well, so wouldn't that be a problem? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding you. If I make the terrain tile 8x8, I have to make everything 8x8 right?
  5. Bridgeman

QMovement collision map moves with player

Sorry, screen resolution is 320x240. On a side note, you actually can make maps that small even with the default resolution (at least in my version), but you'll have black cutoffs on the screen.
  6. Bridgeman

QMovement collision map moves with player

So... I'm using 16x16 tiles in my game... I'm using QMovement for pixel movement, and QCollisionmap for collisions. The width of my map is 10 tiles in MV, which translates to 480 pixels, which is the width of my map in Photoshop, as well as my collision map. However, the collision map should...
  7. Bridgeman

Does anyone know a good tool for making parallax maps?

So I wanna use parallax maps in my game, which means I have a plugin that reads pictures for the maps. Anyway, as for actually making the maps... I want to use standard tile sets, but since I'm using parallax maps and pixel based movement, I don't want them to be on a "grid". So basically I'm...
  8. Bridgeman

Do you know how to make this work if you're using 16x16 tile maps? I'm trying to make a usable terrain out of this autotile in Tiled, tried all your examples, none of them really work. Tried converting it to 32x32, didn't work. Would love suggestions
  9. Bridgeman

Parallax mapping: Overlay areas

That first one you linked is really convenient, I like it. Thank you
  10. Bridgeman

So what do you usually put on the object layer? I'm new to parallax mapping. And do you need another layer for all the stuff that the player can walk behind?
  11. Bridgeman

TUTORIAL: The Absolute Basics of Plugin Making

This is a very good template, however the parameter as of now does nothing. Down near the bottom you talk about calling parameters that the user can edit, do you have any plans to explain how that is done? I'd love to learn that.
  12. Bridgeman

Write a Plugin that reads Notetags - Beginner

I'm pretty sure I followed this tutorial to the letter, yet when I add my plugin into my game nothing shows up in the Parameters field of the plugin menu. Is it supposed to be that way, or am I doing something wrong?
  13. Bridgeman

Alright, I'll try some of them out then
  14. Bridgeman

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Always worth a shot, go for it
  15. Bridgeman

Yanfly core plugin

Alright, I'll think about that. Thanks for the help guys

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickismyname