Recent content by BRITISHConnah

1. BRITISHConnah

Script to call a picture at title upon button?

Sorry about that, it didn't seem like the post would go in there but it makes sense now. I'm confused how to add the picture as well, because I don't see screen defined anywhere.
  2. BRITISHConnah

Script to call a picture at title upon button?

I want to make a small snippet of code to show a picture on the screen when you press one of the four buttons on the title screen. However, the script that is written does not run correctly. (Ignore the fact that it says extras, I haven't fixed that bit of code just yet.) This is the...
  3. BRITISHConnah

Change message box font

Yeah, I needed it to be the original font for the whole game but to switch out to Wingdings just for when you interact with a certain character. (But he also appears in the introduction.) But thank you anyway. I will try out Yanfly's Ace Message Script.  :)
  4. BRITISHConnah

Change message box font

I am working on a game that requires the font to change from VL Gothic to Wingdings for the introduction but then back to VL Gothic for the rest of the game. How can I achieve this? I have currently got this code which changed the font size but it does not change the font style...
  5. BRITISHConnah

Title Screen - Remove "Quit Game" from title.

Oh, is F12 like a soft reset?
  6. BRITISHConnah

That's why I'm trying to create a command whenever ESC is pressed, it returns to the title screen of something. Other than that, if they're confused then task manager is another option but takes more time. Although I accidentally found out that F12 resets the game to the title.
  7. BRITISHConnah

The finished result looks better than the previous with the Quit Game option. Thank you! :D Although I will be changing the title screen.
  8. BRITISHConnah

In response to Andar: Thank you. I was unaware of that. I will double-check in future. In response to Meow: Thanks as well. I'm using it for a FNaF remake game. The actual game doesn't have a quit game option. The controls will be displayed when New Game is chosen. I've also moved the box...
  9. BRITISHConnah

The title screen usually consists of "New Game", "Continue" and "Quit Game". Is there any way to remove the "Quit Game" option?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax