Recent content by brocoio123

1. brocoio123

More Keyboard inputs(letters, special characters, etc...)

Thank you, that will help me for sure :)
  2. brocoio123

More Keyboard inputs(letters, special characters, etc...)

Hello, i'm aware that RMV has certain keyboard key inputs. 9: 'tab', // tab 13: 'ok', // enter 16: 'shift', // shift 17: 'control', // control 18: 'control', // alt 27: 'escape', // escape 32: 'ok', // space 33: 'pageup', // pageup 34: 'pagedown', // pagedown 37: 'left', // left arrow 38: 'up'...
  3. brocoio123

Basic Javascript problem

Damn, i feel stupid now. Thanks a lot!
  4. brocoio123

Basic Javascript problem

Hey there, i'm new to scripting, can't figure why this is not working (function() { if(Input.isTriggered('ok')){ $gameMessage.add("BANG") } })(); I Load the script, press enter in my game and nothing.
  5. brocoio123

Two events touch trigger

@ct_bolt i'll try using your plugin then i'll get back to you.
  6. brocoio123

Two events touch trigger

Hello, how can i have an event(A) detect that it touched another event(B ) and have event A know(get a value by conditional branch or script) the kind of event that B is(by name, ID or anything else)?
  7. brocoio123

Character conversion: rm2k to other engines

Just added an executable so people without python can use it. https://github.com/Brocoio123/2k-char-processor If you download it and it doesn't work please let me know ;)
  8. brocoio123

You get this even after downloading Python? Thats strange, i'm on vacation right now, when i get home i'll try to make an executable version. Can you try to run the command python -V on cmd and see if it works? Also, can you try to install both python 2 and 3? Pillow already has nearest...
  9. brocoio123

So, after six months with the project just sitting on my pc i finally got time to work on it, it is functional now, but quite barebones as i just had a couple of days to work on it. There it is: -It convert rm2k/2k3 charsets to vx, mv and other engines, 70% of it is basically just a glorified...
  10. brocoio123

Yeah i managed to do it easily on gimp when i wanted to get the resources to unity, but doing it every time i wanted to port resources is kind of a pain. The idea is to do create something that could convert a whole batch of resources at once to any engine you would want, there are literaly...
  11. brocoio123

Hello everyone, I used to play around with the old rm2k3 back in the day and i wanted to create something with the same graphics using a modern maker, however the process is quite long and tedious to adapt all characters and tilesets to lets say rpg maker mv. It convert rm2k/2k3 charsets to vx...
  12. brocoio123

Hello everyone

Hello, i just registered, i've been away from the rpg maker community for quite a while now, i used to play around with 2k3 back in the day, glad to see rpg maker is still going strong, i might post here from time to time, maybe even start a couple projects if i got the time :).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1