Broliant112
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!
    fishdogcat
    I just started and getting pretty overwhelemed as a dev, i just keep wanting to add more and more features and there isnt just any time.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    I envisioned the balloon already aloft.
    now all I have to do is pump.
    it'll get there eventually.
    Broliant112
    Broliant112
    @fishdogcat i do believe that is what i was asking, you might want to set an endgoal and not add anything until you hit it. do some checkpoints to track yourself and pace.
    yo i made a post but it hasnt really gotten any answers so uhhhh
    RCXGaming
    RCXGaming
    THE.png
    Broliant112
    Broliant112
    So true
    Ninjakillzu
    Ninjakillzu
    Alright, the game's done. Time to close shop! :guffaw:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DamageActor3_7.png added!
index.php

Making a "characters first appearance" drawing for my game. Now I just have to finish the sprite art animation for her grand entrance.​
ScreenShot_9_24_2022_7_56_24.png
New area being started today. It leads to one of the games 2 optional bosses.
A secret desire of mine: I want to make a horror game based on Celtic mythology. I've seen plenty of Greek, Japanese and Norse mythology-based horror games, but I don't think I've ever seen a Celtic-based horror game anywhere...
FF Opera Omnia is in quite a bizarre state right now. As soon as the tutorial is completed, the game levels all characters to level 70 and makes all new characters start at level 70.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beginner37