Recent content by Broozer

1. Broozer

Battle Animation Question.

Look up Yanfly’s Battle Sequence plugins. They allow you to do all of that, and more!
  2. Broozer

Procedurally generated encounters

Have events that wander around, and when you touch them, make them select a random number. Based on that number, you fight a specific troop.
  3. Broozer

Script for light source

Try using Khasgraphic's lighting plugin. I'm using that one, and it's working quite amazing. You don't need to tint the screen in anyway, you can set the lighting of each map in it's note section, and then you can add lights anywhere you want. Even a player lantern.
  4. Broozer

How to add Face Generator Resources on Mac?

I’ve been working on a Mac as well, and figured it out. I’m not currently able to get to my laptop, so I won’t be able to describe it right now. But as soon as I am back in front of my desk, I’ll post the location of those folders! So here is the full path for the files...
  5. Broozer

Damage formula and Skill creation help?

If you need ideas for skills, or rather unique ones. Yanfly has a playlist on Youtube with around 180 videos, where he creates unique items/skills/states. You could watch a few from those, recreate them in your game, or use them as a baseline to create other things. You will need some of his...
  6. Broozer

Regarding copyright laws.

Thanks for the explanation. I haven’t really looked at the public licenses, but considering the risk and potential trouble it would cause, I think I’ll keep my game to my intended audience. :P
  7. Broozer

Putting in credits would be mandatory, I know for a fact, that the people I make this game for will recognize the music. That's part of the reason why I chose it, but if I were to upload it for others, I would've made sure I credited the right people/companies. But credits don't necessarily stop...
  8. Broozer

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification guys! <3
  9. Broozer

I'm not sure where the correct forum is to post these questions, and they are probably dumb questions. But here goes. I've been working on a game for a while now, and so far I'm quite happy with the results. At first, I was planning on releasing it only for me and my friends, but I've been...
  10. Broozer

RPG Maker MV Stun state

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'll try my best to answer your question. If you're asking if it's possible to remove a state by taking damage: Yes, that is possible, and VERY easy too! When you select your state, right in the smack middle of your screen, you got a few options. Check the...
  11. Broozer

Area of Effect Animations (All Enemies) with Side-View Battles

You can, though there might be easier alternatives out there than what I'm about to describe. Animations work with images per frame, and those images can be set to any X and Y coordinates. If you would like to use global animations, but only have it to the left side, you'll have to reduce the...
  12. Broozer

Unable to save in deployed Mac version, and Mac only error after accessing options

As others are saying, it is indeed an Apple issue. As for the rumour above, that if you create the project on a mac, it won't run in that problem: I can confirm. I'm working with RPGmaker MV on my macbook since I've started, and never seen this issue. To fix this, you'll have to allow the game...
  13. Broozer

I deployed my game... now I can't playtest it?

Even though you figured out it was Dragonbones that was causing it, I would like to emphasise a bit more on that. I had the same problem, where I was attempting to use Dragonbones Integrated, but it gave me that error. That error appears when you try to call on Dragonbones, but it is not loaded...
  14. Broozer

I want to put a house on fire! (IG ofcourse xD)

There are more fire events, just combine multiple of them. As for graphics, try to make them fit with the graphics of the rest of the game. I’d suggest removing the fire that’s currently on the ground, further than that is pretty good.
  15. Broozer

Rematch stone

You can, don’t even need any plugins for it. At the battle processing event, check the lose button. If you lost the battle, check to see if you have that item in your inventory, if you do, redo the battle. If you don’t, kill your actors through eventing. I suggest making a common event out of...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol
Mind: "I have cool ideas! Let's make it real!

Body: "You wanna make sumthin? I'm in."

Eyes: "Go to sleep, go to sleep."

*Sleep*
Hey, guys! Do you want to hear a riddle? If so, go to this link!
Omg, 'Marsha' took over the RPGWeb twitter for a bit and its the most adorable thing ever! :LZSblush: I like it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seigi90