Brrt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• finally I'm already moving forward in my project, excuse the people who don't know Spanish but that's the language of my project xD
    Hello, my people. Look at a question, if I take the Tiles from the MV RTP and pass them to the ACE, can my project be commercial or not?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Only if you legally own both Ace and MV.
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask support questions, that is not their purpose. If you need more info than the comment above, please post a thread in MV - better still check the many threads on this subject.
    Reactions: Brrt
    I'm not sure if I use MV or ACE. although I would like that all people can play without restrictions.
    help with japanese language please
    Reactions: Lehla
    Lehla
    Lehla
    Difficult language for most people, I started teaching myself Japanese in 9th grade, and even now am not fluent.
    Brrt
    Brrt
    talk a little, but do not read it or write it.
    Two ideas for projects have occurred. I will not talk about my projects yet but one day I will assemble the designs of their titles.
    Making my first project in ace so that everyone can enjoy it. but, it is difficult to paint charas hahaha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arikuzuki