Recent content by brunovisk2

1. brunovisk2

Galv's New Item Indication

Very useful Galv's, thanks! BTW, are you planning on recreate your pet system from rmvxace? I really want to use it on mv
  2. brunovisk2

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

about the bulletproof passive, I believe it's simple to make, just create a new element called projectiles and add to a state the resistance of that element. and it's done ^^
  3. brunovisk2

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

First of all I want to thank you for this wonderful plugin, I love tactical battle systems specially from disgaea series, and I'm really going to use it in my next project xD... I was wandering if there is any way to summon a new ally during the battle. because one of my characters is a beast...
  4. brunovisk2

Brunovisk Resources Iconic SV Weapons/ SV Actors

WOW it's really amazing esziaprez, thank you xD
  5. brunovisk2

Of course, Actually, I've tried to make one, but I didn't like the result to much, that's why I diddt release it, but if you want to use, its this one
  6. brunovisk2

Hello guys, New update for you xD. This time it's a Centaur template body for SV actors. Hope everyone like it ^^
  7. brunovisk2

but I did that, its in the main post check it out!
  8. brunovisk2

new Update Wolves SV actors
  9. brunovisk2

Update 3 Warglaives of Azzinoth xD Warglaives of Azzinoth Fel Flame About that list, I'll try to make them, but can you give me some pictures for references?
  10. brunovisk2

VE - Replace Actions

It worked perfectly. Thanks Victor!   that's exactly what I was looking for
  11. brunovisk2

Ah obrigado! e desculpe, achei que estava mandando pm pra vc hsuahsuas.  

Ah obrigado! e desculpe, achei que estava mandando pm pra vc hsuahsuas.  
  12. brunovisk2

fala Victor tudo bem? eu dei uma olhada no seu plugin, acredito que consigo sim fazer o que...

fala Victor tudo bem? eu dei uma olhada no seu plugin, acredito que consigo sim fazer o que eu quero com ele só que não entendi muito bem o comando que preciso fazer... sei que com o Custom action seja possivel, mas qual seria o comando pra analisar a arma equipada no personagem e...
  13. brunovisk2

Metronome Skill (Pokémon Move that summons random skill)

I've been looking for a plugin for that, but I couldn't find anyone. Eitherway, I have a game in mind that mix some elements from Pokémons, Final Fantasy and world of warcraft Series to the reality xD, it'll be a comedy game so all of your Pokemon related plugins will help me a lot to make it...
  14. brunovisk2

Metronome Skill (Pokémon Move that summons random skill)

amazing plugin! I'll certainly use it. BTW I have a suggestion to you for a plugin pretty much like this one, but instead of random skill, it will summon a different skill based on the weapon Equipped by the character For example: Skill name is Draw Out, it's effect is different depending on...
  15. brunovisk2

Swords for now

AMAZING! nothing else to say!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FadbqH0X0AIuarS

Updated one of my characters sprites. Misty now looks more like an actual person rather than the deformed potato on the left.
rogue grande commission.png
Another commission done. Kato's little shop is open!
Game Making Every Day #24 :kaosalute:

Just played a lovely dice game this morning. Got any other dice games to recommend?
Just released FMOD_MV.js... in alpha stage...

1660835645947.png

And hey, documentation of it is so massive that makes me so tried...

You can checkout here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsad22da2a