Last Activity:
Sep 9, 2018
Birthday:
Mar 2, 1993 (Age: 25)
student. blehhh!

Share This Page

Bruudwin

Warper, Male, 25, from united states

Making my first rpg maker vx ace project, been slowly doing it for months now. Always learning new things and implementing them! Jul 4, 2018

Bruudwin was last seen:
Sep 9, 2018
    1. Bruudwin
      Bruudwin
      Making my first rpg maker vx ace project, been slowly doing it for months now. Always learning new things and implementing them!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        As for the image without knowing specifically what you were trying to do I can't say but it looks like you did something funky with the mushroom there. Did you have a yellow background at one point? A topic would be better for going into detail as that's not what the status feeds are for.
        Jul 4, 2018
        Bruudwin likes this.
      3. Bruudwin
        Bruudwin
        yeah, i made a forum post as well. i'm really not sure where that yellow came from o.0 thanks for the console info, never knew that!
        Jul 4, 2018
        Vox Novus likes this.
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        No problem. I recall seeing a fighter maker to before but I don't know much about it.
        Jul 4, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 2, 1993 (Age: 25)
    student. blehhh!
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Trying to make my first game.
    I'm bruudwin on everything else.

Enjoying the semi relaxing and equally frustrating things to learn and do with rpgmaker vx ace and peoples various scripts (yanfly!!! yessss)

and using gimp2 for the first time since i didn't want the usual 'rtp' look that all that trash is thrown up on steam is all about.

Also why does it display that I am a "warper" is it one of those 'use the website more, your profile status\ranking changes' kinda thing?