Recent content by Bryanh

1. Galv's Map Projectiles

Hi is there a plugin command to disable the plugin on certain maps?
  2. Galv's Magic Shards

Is there anyway for the shards to level up so that one shard would have Level 1 fire Level 2 fire 2 Level 3 fire 3 Thanks
  3. VE - Materia System

Anyone one got this to work with galvs tools I keep getting a error no matter if its above or below it
  4. OcRam - Local Coop plugin (for MV)

Hi OcRam Is this compatible with virtual buttons by Aloe Guvner https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/virtual-buttons-and-dpad.94196/ I've tried with common events normal keys and scripts codes and nothing seems change actor Also I put actor toggle as false to disable by default and...
  5. OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Ah yea I didn't notice i scrolled down on tilesets and there was a blank one that was trying to use them thanks OcRam
  6. OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Dunno if i missed something and being dumb but I get the error failed to load A5_outsideB but can't find anywhere i can chose tileset im using time fantasy Thanks
  7. RMMV Yanfly event chase player

I'm trying to setup an event where you shoot and object it will distract a guard and move to that position and if you come in their los while they're moving they'll chase you I've put script calls on the movement bit just don't seem to work This is being done from another event Thanks
  8. Galv's Map Projectiles

For the life of me I can't figure out how to make individual events self switch when a projectile hits when I have <projEffect> the event just disappears Edit: Nevermind think I worked it out now :)
  9. RMMV YEP event chase player gets glitchy with diagonal movement plugins

got the same problem did you manage to fix it?
  10. RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

is there a way to pause time on common event call?, i know i could use Daynight speed 0 probably on a normal event. thanks
  11. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

using octopath battle system where you use boost to attack multiple times the character turns away from the enemy after the first attack. using <BP Repeat> <Counter Name: Eye for an Eye> <setup action> clear battle log display action immortal: targets, true </setup action> <whole...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SrKing00