Recent content by Builds_a_lot

1. Builds_a_lot

I recently found an abandoned project in ACE that is house flipper. I think I'll post it here...

I recently found an abandoned project in ACE that is house flipper. I think I'll post it here for fun once I finish it.
  2. Builds_a_lot

Do you actually like this Chibi Style?

No, I personally STRONGLY dislike the chibi style. I love the XP sprite, other than the color palette and definition. I wish someone had a generator set that allowed for sprites that match the anime face-sets better. My only other gripe with most assets is the scaling on things being wildly off...
  3. Builds_a_lot

@Poryg So have you ever made a game with the RPG Maker engine? And if so, how do you keep focus...

@Poryg So have you ever made a game with the RPG Maker engine? And if so, how do you keep focus and commitment when the project is either long or complicated or both?
  4. Builds_a_lot

Lol, touche

Lol, touche
  5. Builds_a_lot

So fumble fingers happened, and I posted that incompletely. *Pessimistic realism. There, I...

So fumble fingers happened, and I posted that incompletely. *Pessimistic realism. There, I finished it without the typo goblin rearing its ugly head. I was going to post an update on game progress, which I scrapped and restarted when I realized the year is practically half over already. That...
  6. Builds_a_lot

The year is almost half over, already. Your daily dose of pesimistic

The year is almost half over, already. Your daily dose of pesimistic
  7. Builds_a_lot

How to make a counter using Decor tiles?

Are you eventing or making a tile set for your counter? If it's a tile set, got into tools> Database >Tilesets and check the bush, counter and passage settings for the image you're trying to use. If it's an event, check in it's above or below the character. And I don't know of plugins, I'm...
  8. Builds_a_lot

It's above 20 degrees f. Yay!

It's above 20 degrees f. Yay!
  9. Builds_a_lot

I saw robins this weekend! Spring is almost here. I don't believe the groundhog, he's a troll!

I saw robins this weekend! Spring is almost here. I don't believe the groundhog, he's a troll!
  10. Builds_a_lot

I was going to abbrv. it all then I realized it spelled STDS9....O_o

I was going to abbrv. it all then I realized it spelled STDS9....O_o
  11. Builds_a_lot

@MushroomCake28 My sympathies. @samkfj Lol, it and my dwarf rabbits inspired it. Coffee (Black...

@MushroomCake28 My sympathies. @samkfj Lol, it and my dwarf rabbits inspired it. Coffee (Black Netherland Dwarf) and Marshmallow (Dwarf Hotot "Oh-toe", think ST Deep Space 9)
  12. Builds_a_lot

@samkfj Lucky you, warmer climate I hope? This has soundly dispelled any fanciful dreams of...

@samkfj Lucky you, warmer climate I hope? This has soundly dispelled any fanciful dreams of moving to the Canadian wilderness and pulling a Walden.
  13. Builds_a_lot

The cold, winter... I know it's early but bring on Spring. I haven't left my house for over a...

The cold, winter... I know it's early but bring on Spring. I haven't left my house for over a week due to the cold alone. I promise to never complain about winter not being cold enough again, ever.
  14. Builds_a_lot

How do I...

Thanks! Mods, please delete this. It isn't needed anymore.
  15. Builds_a_lot

Is it finally over?!?!?!

Is it finally over?!?!?!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

me: “I’m gonna take a break from game making.”
*five hours later*
me: yeah okay fine I needed to redo that map. Sure.
The OFFICIAL RPG Maker Discord Server is Here | RPG Maker News #116

And the time has come for me to enjoy a good cup of hot cocoa before I sleep... Strangely, that actually helps.
If I ever need to stay up late working on projects, I always get tired. Do you guys think I should try G-Fuel to keep me up and focused at night? And if so, what flavor is best?
I do tend to be quite a night owl.
"Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it... EVER was."
Ugh. This update is taking so long that I'm starting to run out of topics for the weekly blogs that I was making to make up for the fact that it was taking so long to begin with!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raffa2k