Recent content by BulletPlus

1. BulletPlus

Enelysion: Vol I+II released.

i have played about the first 30 minutes... and i already died twice! :P the battles are really hard.
  2. BulletPlus

@Necromus - it fails for me too!
  3. BulletPlus

@Necromus - I agree with you. :evil: But everyone else i don't want to see ERD with a single bug :D (of course that's very difficult :( ) so i'll be paying this many times and for long durations!
  4. BulletPlus

cool website! can't wait to play the game!
  5. BulletPlus

i did not mean that. i meant i hope she didn't forget to add me to the list of beta testers.
  6. BulletPlus

@Luchino I hope you did not forget me. by the way your game looks really polished in the screenshots
  7. BulletPlus

Game & Map Screenshots

much better. the difference is subtle but adds so much depth to the map
  8. BulletPlus

Game & Map Screenshots

@paradoxum: that map looks really good. but there is a sense of depth lacking in the walls because you failed to add shadows to the staircase.
  9. BulletPlus

Game & Map Screenshots

@Luchino - the water tile does not match with the floor tile of the cave. it looks bad
  10. BulletPlus

Game & Map Screenshots

@EvilEagles: That map looks really good.
  11. BulletPlus

gettin bored....

gettin bored....
  12. BulletPlus

Game & Map Screenshots

@luchino: I preferred the darker version much more. @nex: those are really good maps. keep it up! :)
  13. BulletPlus

Liberty's Edits~ (Update: November)

there are some great resources in this topic. my personal favourite is the rainbow plant! great job liberty. keep it up!
  14. BulletPlus

Game & Map Screenshots

@Indrah: the maps looks very good. love that shade of purple. with the correct lighting it'll look even more awesome! @eagles: that carriage looks out of place to me as it does not blend in well with the rtp.
  15. BulletPlus

Put an option in the game to change the fonts if the player wants to. that would resolve the...

Put an option in the game to change the fonts if the player wants to. that would resolve the problem.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am adamant about not having missable quests, which means having to write entirely new scenes at each plot progression that takes into account that time and events have passed since the quest could first be accepted while still having there be a quest to solve in the first place. It's worth every second.
Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaguaru