Recent content by bulmabriefs144

1. bulmabriefs144

I can't purchase RPG Maker cause Royal Bank of Canada isn't supported.

Don't push so hard about credit cards. Some people have issues where they hate credit, or can't do credit. I myself do not use credit cards. I manage to get accepted most places though. Ask your bank if they have a (repeat this) "Visa check card" Most banks now have something like this. It...
  2. bulmabriefs144

Character won't move and every other event disappears

Code freezes the game for several reasons besides just autorun. Since you're not showing any code (PrintScreen is your friend), I will just give you general advice. 1. You say "nothing is on auto-run after the event" this implies that you have a still on autorun. Lemme guess, it's triggered by...
  3. bulmabriefs144

RMMV Whimsical Misadventures of Cinderella

Yeah, I was basically calling people out for being "sorry for your loss" generic sympathies for Muffle losing her house. And I was like "do something to help her already" and got accused of being insensitive. But the truth was I was already supposed to be banned for that voting thread, and it...
  4. bulmabriefs144

Replacing Zelda and Pokemon 2k3 spritesets

A few. But I wiped most of my pokemon and zelda stuff yesterday, so it's mainly a matter of me hunting down what I'm missing. Because I didn't use much of what I had, some of this can be condensed down. I figure maybe five sheets at most. I think there were twenty or thirty, but that's all what...
  5. bulmabriefs144

Yeah sorry about that, I thought that I posted in the right spot but didn't notice the subforum. A replacement, not as in "I lost them, give me a replacement." As in, "I want to offload these and have a spriter help me make something instead, since I don't do well drawing from scratch."
  6. bulmabriefs144

I've got old Zelda and Pokemon stuff, but then the makers of both kinda put a cease and desist on these. The problem is, some of my game stuff already has stuff with the spritesheets. I want to try to get a replacement of the general concept of these things. Can someone make one or show me to...
  7. bulmabriefs144

Are rpg makers legal?

Ah. Well, anyway. I did purchase the official RM2k3 software, but ultimately did not use the official version. Because modding. I figure the grey/black area is on me, not the person downloading however.
  8. bulmabriefs144

what do "Dark" and "Holy" elements represent in your game?

My game has Taoist elements, so Dark and Holy are not considered "good" or "evil" they're just resonances of positive and negative energy. The RpgMaker doesn't make it easy to do this, though, as like half the dark element stuff has either skulls or demon face stuff.
  9. bulmabriefs144

Are rpg makers legal?

There's an interesting legal case for you to read. Type in "Nintendo vs Game Genie court case". The long and short of it is Game Genie produced a game cheat system that modded strings of code (I've used game genie, but I honestly can't tell you how it works) on Nintendo games. Nintendo sued...
  10. bulmabriefs144

Hey there

Oh okay. Thanks for telling this. I was despairing of ever being able to post.
  11. bulmabriefs144

Hey there

My names bulmabriefs144. I seem to be "awaiting moderation" for every post I do though, so unless I start seeing some posts actually be approved, I'm sure how long I'll hang around. Is it always this bad? Also, hi everyone!
  12. bulmabriefs144

RMMV Whimsical Misadventures of Cinderella

Oh hey, Starmage! I'm here right now on account of getting booted from rpgmaker.net

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEKILAO