Recent content by BurningDaedalus

1. BurningDaedalus

The pros and cons of an overland map

It's my first game so I'm gonna try to keep it short and sweet, so no. Basically, I was wondering is an overland map was an necessity in a JRPG...
  2. BurningDaedalus

That's pretty much what I think, too. I thought about using some sort of fast travel option but, then again, this ALSO affects the immersion negatively... the pros of this method are obvious (less hassle, not redundant, etc.) but, then again, Morrowind didn't have fast travel like in Skyrim...
  3. BurningDaedalus

Hi all, Hopefully, I'm in the right sub-forum for this. I'm in the very early stages of an RPG project (using RPG Maker VX Ace) and I was wondering what your thoughts and preferences were in regards to using overland maps in role-playing games. I'm not sure sure I'm a big fan of them; while...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

dd_airport.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png
Done translating our projects intro sequence : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyaka