Last Activity:
Jun 24, 2019 at 2:22 PM
Birthday:
Jan 30, 1990 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

BurningOrca

Veteran, Male, 29

Veteran

I thought I like, but I absolutely hate overpowered final-/optional bosses, that you cannot beat in a blind run. Jun 23, 2019 at 4:25 AM

BurningOrca was last seen:
Jun 24, 2019 at 2:22 PM
    1. BurningOrca
      BurningOrca
      I thought I like, but I absolutely hate overpowered final-/optional bosses, that you cannot beat in a blind run.
      1. Marsigne and cabfe like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. BurningOrca
        BurningOrca
        Very hard optional bosses may be okay, if they are really optional! What I mean is, if the game has a post game story and it is required to beat them to advance the post game story, then it is not okay.

I have to take care not to create something like this myself.
        Jun 23, 2019 at 12:53 PM
        NeoFantasy and Marsigne like this.
      4. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        Fire Emblem Echoes did something like that. Where the post game was a giant, super hard dungeon with a powerful boss at the end.

What made it even better was the fact that it actually fit within the lore and helped establish something that happens further down the timeline.
        Jun 23, 2019 at 1:35 PM
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. BurningOrca
        BurningOrca
        I don't mind many HP, plus high defenses. That is just how bosses normally are designed to make you require some strategy in order to beat. I just hate it if it has a enormous attack value, too. Where is the purpose if it requires 20-40 hits to beat, but in return 2 or even 1 shots your entire party. I guess that means I did something wrong earlier in the game.
        Jun 23, 2019 at 3:57 PM
        Marsigne likes this.
    2. BurningOrca
      BurningOrca
      I've read KADOKAWA in the opening/ending of every anime I've recently watched. Propably wouldn't have noticed if I wouldn't have bought MV.
      1. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        I've read that in several animes and video games before but, I didn't realize how large the corporation is till I bought MV-
        Jun 20, 2019 at 3:17 AM
        BurningOrca likes this.
      2. Lornsteyn
        Lornsteyn
        Me too, they are everywhere.^^
        In the future we will be ruled by the Kadokawa Corp and every year a Iron Maker Tournament is held. xD
        Jun 20, 2019 at 5:08 AM
        BurningOrca likes this.
    3. BurningOrca
      BurningOrca
      Added BO_SortingOptions & BO_Shops to the master plugin list.
    4. BurningOrca
      BurningOrca
      Run out of ideas for plugins
      1. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        PixelmovementcompatiblewithYanfly'splugin lol
        May 15, 2019
      2. SimProse
        SimProse
        I never run out of ideas for plugins! I have around 60 ideas or so at any one time. Just need a programmer to do them (I know a little JS, but probably not enough for this stuff).
        May 15, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 30, 1990 (Age: 29)
    First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV