BurningOrca's latest activity

• BurningOrca
    BurningOrca replied to the thread Talent.
    Okay I have to admit I was wrong, not everything is learnable. The example given to me with the wife that had zero talent for math by...
  • BurningOrca
    In MV in DataManager.saveGameWithoutRescue there is warning if the length of the save data string is equal to or exceeds 200.000...
  • BurningOrca
    Bridge Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog for Master System. I didn't even own the game or console, only a friend owned the game and also she...
  • BurningOrca
    Just a question that has not really something to do with the threats topic, but do I seem stubborn? If I'm actually very stubborn and...
  • BurningOrca
    @ShadowDragon I guess I have a good example for people who learned the same thing, but are different: MogHunter did some incredible...
  • BurningOrca
    Okay I start to understand that interest or hard work alone does not get you anywhere as each field may require different skills and if...
  • BurningOrca
    I am pretty sure even those girls and guys who are or at least seem to be gifted still train themselves and also get even better over...
  • BurningOrca
    BurningOrca posted the thread Talent in General Lounge.
    I've heard a view times that some people think there is no such thing as talent. Would you agree? I would at least agree that everything...
  • BurningOrca
    Okay thanks for telling me!
  • BurningOrca
    BurningOrca commented on BurningOrca's profile post.
    Oh man, then I have problems with 'there' and 'their' I guess! That is sad as 'there' described a position and 'their' is a possessive...
  • BurningOrca
    If I go to my latest activity I see a post of mine which is striked trough. Does this mean it has been rejected? If I follow the link it...
  • BurningOrca
    BurningOrca updated their status.
    I don't know why, but I still have big problems with 'than' and 'then'. I always want to write 'Sweet tastes better then sour' instead...
  • BurningOrca
    BurningOrca commented on BurningOrca's profile post.
    @Sausage_Boi I really didn't have any inspiration, I just wanted to try it out and MV happened to be on sale right at this moment.
  • BurningOrca
    BurningOrca updated their status.
    I was pretty much inactive for last couple of month, occasionally logging in and looking if there is a message for me. I was already...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is parallexing so time-consuming? Ive been at it for 8hrs and i havent even finished the map yet :/
It seems MogHunter Twitter is back...
1618970067646.png
Feedback would be appreciated. To me it feels like the Dad does look a bit too normal and boring.
I think he's missing some features that make him more unique. Opinions?
recovering from surgery that covid caused me to have, im back trying to work on the newer engine on my game. We will see how this goes. I have no idea what to do about conversions
The wings got worse than I expected ... but for now it looks like this:
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natzma