Recent content by BurningOrca

1. BurningOrca

RMMV RegisterShopGoods - A wholesale plugin

This is an extension plugin for BO_CustomShopsXL which can be found here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/burning-orca-shops.108895 It requires a least version 2.0 of BO_CustomShopsXL. Features: Do you know the wholesale functionality from some of the Atelier games? If not I...
  2. BurningOrca

Shop Category Customization

Did update this plugin to be compatible with the latest version of BO_CustomShopsXL.
  3. BurningOrca

Burning Orca Shops

I had to update it again. It was still not working exactly as I've intended. Edit: And guess what, I've found another bug in my reworked stock refill.
  4. BurningOrca

Burning Orca Shops

To tell the truth while I was writing XL I've got a idea for a 3rd version, a lunatic version, that allows a lot of Javascript to be entered in the plugin parameters, but I've never really written it. Now I don't think it's necessary anymore. Just a question: Do you still recognize it, if I...
  5. BurningOrca

RMMV Got a bug with CoreEngine plugin, not sure what to do

Thank you for telling me, I didn't know that. I've never noticed that with the errors I had in the past.
  6. BurningOrca

RMMV Got a bug with CoreEngine plugin, not sure what to do

Is this the only plugin you are using? If not could you please make a screenshot of the installed plugins and the maybe also of the parameters of the core engine. Just with your description I am not able to reproduce the error in my own testing project. The callstack in your screenshot looks...
  7. BurningOrca

Yes if I keep working on it, which is still the plan.

Yes if I keep working on it, which is still the plan.
  8. BurningOrca

Yes I still work on it, whenever I feel like. I am still not sure if it ever gets finished.

Yes I still work on it, whenever I feel like. I am still not sure if it ever gets finished.
  9. BurningOrca

In two days it's one year since I've restarted my project and what is left to do is the last...

In two days it's one year since I've restarted my project and what is left to do is the last chapter I designed before restarting. To be honest I didn't work all time on it. I also sometimes did month long breaks.
  10. BurningOrca

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls...

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD
  11. BurningOrca

Burning Orca Shops

@TheGameAfter: Yes I will continue to support the plugin in MV version. I ment I cannot support it in MZ version, because trial did run out. Maybe I shouldn't have uploaded it at all. Also I didn't open a new thread in MZ plugin releases because of this. I guess nobody that is actively using MZ...
  12. BurningOrca

Burning Orca Shops

Sorry for posting under myself. I just don't know if otherwise the users who watch this thread would get notifications. I've found serious bugs in XL. Shops weren't even working after loading a safe file. Also I've changed my mind from yesterday and actually uploaded a MZ Version based on XL and...
  13. BurningOrca

Burning Orca Shops

Found a bug in RefillItemStock of the normal BO_CustomShops. Edit: I've now changed my mind and thus the terms of use regarding MZ. Sorry, I won't allow anyone to port it over to MZ. I've tried porting XL during my MZ trial period and it seems to work fine standalone, but is completely...
  14. BurningOrca

[Suggestion] Conditional plugin parameters

Yes, absolutely yes. How often have I struggeled with the decision on how to implement the parameters in order to make none of them really useless or confusing in case that and that option has been chosen in another parameter.
  15. BurningOrca

[Suggestion] Add plugin parameter types for database's "types" tab

Description of the Feature: Basically add plugin parameter typings like @element, @stype, @etype, @wtype, @atype for elements, skill types, equipment types, weapon types, armor types. We can access almost everything from the database except these. Mockups: Old: * @param Element * @type number...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dead_DJ