Recent content by busbuzz

1. busbuzz

RMMZ Focus Camera on Event

it does exactly what you're asking for. it can focus on events, specific coordinates and reset to player, and it has moving speed control
  2. busbuzz

RMMZ Focus Camera on Event

galv's camcontrol
  3. busbuzz

RMMZ Variable HUD

I'm looking for a hud or a visual way to show a variable in a corner which will be the score of a minigame. unfortunately, HUD maker is not android web friendly, and neither is FOSSIL. So I don't know what else to do.
  4. busbuzz

RPG Maker MZ 1.3.3 Update

Installed new version with steam version, no issues so far.
  5. busbuzz

What the MZ RTP is missing!

Yay, the collection is growing!
  6. busbuzz

What the MZ RTP is missing!

I finished with the all the battlers I'm making for this set. I'm not making people 2_1 because I already have what I need there and there is an awesome 2_8 already out. Terms in my original post. people2_4 People2_3 People2_5 People2_6 People2_7
  7. busbuzz

Busts of actors/Window Cover/On-screen buttons

The buttons are great
  8. busbuzz

NaosoX RPG Maker Resources

That clock tho
  9. busbuzz

Buzz edits and creations

That's a very nice compliment coming from the master of masters :) thx avery. I love everything you've created.
  10. busbuzz

Make custom maps?

For parallax mapping you will probably need a plugin. There are limitations for what you can do with parallax mapping only using the maker. For RMMV I think you can use Galv's visual fogs
  11. busbuzz

Generator SV body types

I tried the generator but as it has more features that are missing it misses some important features the original has haha. so ill stick to the maker generator. mainly the problem with the extended generator is the fact that it doesn't have a fast preview as you select the items. that saves time.
  12. busbuzz

*Raises eyebrow

*Raises eyebrow
  13. busbuzz

Buzz edits and creations

I made these SV battlers of people 1-2 and people 1-1 those were super easy, I have no idea why they're missing. You just have to use the generator to make them... the challenge was making 2-2 Terms of use in the 1st post
  14. busbuzz

BGM Help

It can be many things. sometimes bgm stops playing on my maker, i just restart it and it solves the problem. if it doesnt solve the problem it might be some configuration. i have succesfully transformed mp3 to ogg with audition.
  15. busbuzz

Generator SV body types

wow ok, that's what I thought... very complicated. there should be a body swap thing and a gradient swap thing as well. i have been doing that exactly, replacing them by renaming. Thx .

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's important to equip your GF.
vufFBXN.gif
Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gjwldl97