byronclaude
Last Activity:
Jul 26, 2018
Birthday:
Jan 15, 1980 (Age: 38)

Share This Page

byronclaude

Master of all things... (except the things I am no, Male, 38, from Saint Louis MO, USA

Veteran

Having mastered work life... I am returning to the video game development scene with a since of ambition that feels new to me. B) Mar 23, 2017

byronclaude was last seen:
Jul 26, 2018
    1. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      Having mastered work life... I am returning to the video game development scene with a since of ambition that feels new to me. B)
    2. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      Yes! COFFEE :) 2 cream no sugar :)
      1. Jef299 likes this.
      2. Jef299
        Jef299
        I'm the same way, no sugar!
        Mar 3, 2017
        byronclaude likes this.
      3. RishigangiX
        RishigangiX
        But the cream itself has sugar in it.
        Mar 3, 2017
    3. Caiterz
      Caiterz
      NO COFFEE
    4. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      Work, school, sleep, business, work, sleep, school, business, work, sleep, game, business, call Mom, work...   (dancing in the rain...) :)
    5. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      OMG I must get out of customer-service.  Being a hotel night-slave just isn't cutting it anymore. :(
    6. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      I love that I have a beta-tester keeps texting me all excited:  Is it finished?  Is it done yet?  I need to know what happens next!  Trying to achieve a Halloween deadline...   (sips coffee).  I can do this...
      1. 2 people like this.
    7. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      The guy delivering donuts to my hotel tonight had his donut van stolen from right out front!!!  I did some research and learned that my city is the most violent city in the USA :(   and 15th most violent in the world (excluding war areas) :(    Beloved St. Louis, what is happening to you??? :(  
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Oooh....I have heard stories about EAST St. Louis....and how is STL more dangerous than Detroit? Is it danger for physical violence or crimes in general? Because according to the FBI for crime statistics STL is #4 on the list and #1 is Detroit. I havent seen any official criminologists reports about the world, but the few I did see had a city in Brazil at #15. The US didn't even show up on 50 Most Dangerous Cities in the world, if that makes you feel better...

Don't go to Honduras. As many as 19 people are murdered everyday.
        Feb 1, 2016
      3. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        It sounds like you may be reading the old report.  I must try to find the link again... but google search most violent cities of 2016 (this presents true numbers of 2015 as a whole, and Detroit has slipped to 3rd.  STL at 1st, Baltimore at 2nd...  and strangely New Orleans at 4th.  The study did indicate that the study is strictly on cities of 300,000 people or more...  and cities that are not war-torn (i.e. cities in the middle east for example).  Search for "The 50 most violent cities in the world 2015" produced under Mexican authority 'securidad justicia y paz'  This is the MOST RECENT study.  4 USA cities are in the top 50.  21 of the 50 are in Brazil.
        Feb 2, 2016
    8. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      Powerball is the devil...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        3 people won. They have to split it.
        Jan 15, 2016
      3. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        I won $4. LOL
        Jan 15, 2016
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        right on! did you just buy the one ticket?
        Jan 15, 2016
    9. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      YAY!!! Snow is FINALLY coming to ST. LOUIS!!! (does happy dance)
      1. OM3GA-Z3RO
        OM3GA-Z3RO
        I have never seen real snow before </3
        Jan 9, 2016
    10. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      Happy 2016! This year I take over the world!!!... ...or more likely, just look to buy a small house lol
      1. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        I keep thinking I should leave Montana so I can do that too... $125,000 for a run down rat-trap is the best price I have seen around here...
        Jan 1, 2016
      2. Kes
        Kes
        In some parts of London you don't even get a garage for that amount.
        Jan 1, 2016
      3. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        You can get a fairly decent place around STL for like 75,000. The economy is admittedly scary here though
        Jan 1, 2016
    11. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      ...oingo boingo...
    12. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      LIFT UP those who must work! If you go into a business, even just a convenience store... treat the clerk good. Having worked the holidays, you'd be amazed how hard it can be for them. Make them feel special today :)
      1. Marsigne
        Dec 26, 2015
        1 person likes this.
    13. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      7 1/2 hours until my shift is over.... then: CHRISTMAS VACATION!!! :)
      1. meowchelle
        meowchelle
        Woohoo!
        Dec 21, 2015
      2. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        In truth nothing planned for my 10 days off other than playing/creating games. (and I couldn't be more excited! hahaha)
        Dec 21, 2015
    14. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      ToO mUcH CoFFeE...-~-~-....-~-~~_~---....
      2. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        ItS oKaY iF a LittLe CoFFeE sPiLLS BeCauSE of ThE TrEmbLing...-,-~~-,As LoNG as nOne LanDs oN the kEyBoArd, riGht???????
        Dec 16, 2015
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Impossible!

No such thing!

More coffee = more work done!
        Dec 16, 2015
      4. Point08
        Point08
        You take those words back! You take them back right now!
        Dec 16, 2015
    15. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      Both of my work clients canceled today. YAY! I get to zone out into RPG world! (very seriously thrilled)
    16. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      Thought about creating a game styled around my work life... but who wants to play a game where you listen to hotel guests whine and complain all night long.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @sokita, I was just about to mention dinner dash, lol. If its set up in that same formula people would go for it.
        Oct 30, 2015
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        I would probably play this game as a Diner Dash-style speed puzzler. But I would DEFINITELY play it as a decision-making sim where you have to run the business by deciding who to make happy at the cost of others!!
        Oct 30, 2015
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Wavelength, it would depend on what type of area the player character is. In larger hotels the top managers have little guest interaction at times. Its the Front Desk people, maintenance people, room service people and restaurant staff that have to deal with guests face to face.
        Oct 30, 2015
    17. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      Bummed that MV turned out to be this problematic. I'm sure this will be addressed... but it doesn't do anything for my morale at the moment :(
      1. Liak
        Liak
        Yeah, I feel the same way. :/
        Oct 24, 2015
      2. Lars Ulrika
        Lars Ulrika
        A bit disappointed by the bugs as well but I'm pretty sure they will take care of it quickly. Overall I'm still not regretting my purchase.
        Oct 24, 2015
      3. Milennin
        Milennin
        Like what?
        Oct 24, 2015
    18. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      I'm definitely a winter child. Summer started 2 days ago, and the humidity is driving me CrAzY lol
    19. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      You know... of all of the communities I deal with... you all are truly wonderful! (feelz all warm and happy) :D
      1. Yuuta Kirishima
        Yuuta Kirishima
        I know right!
        Jun 17, 2015
    20. byronclaude
      byronclaude
      TV is showing an old black and white western with... Santa Clause?! Santa was in the old west?! Theres also a boy, and a puppy. lol
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        What movie is this?
        Dec 21, 2014
      3. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        Ive no idea... it's on MeTV (my roommate left it on here before he left). I suspect the puppy of great evil, but can't be sure.
        Dec 21, 2014
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        found it: "Wanted Dead Or Alive; Eight Cent Reward"
        Dec 21, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 15, 1980 (Age: 38)
    First Language:
    English
    I am really inspired by the potential in others. I appreciate diversity... the little things that make people different. I appreciate what some call "flaws"... ...which I call "perfections" in others.

I am an avid lover of vintage style RPG and ActionRPG games. Overall lifetime favorites include: Zelda-LTTP, FF6, FF4, FF7, FF9, Breath of Fire, Crono-Trigger, The Dragon Warrior Series (for you youngsters, Dragon Warrior is NES... and was a huge turning point for turn-based RPG), and the SNES game Arcana... which I feel doesn't get enough love.

My strengths are:
    Mapping
    Complex Event-based game mechanics and mathematics
    Skill Diversity
    Graphical Editing

I'm Okay at:
    Storyline Development
    Character Development
    Original Conceptualization

I'm weak at:
    Sound Development and Editing
    Scripting (I wish I could script)

I have love for all of humanity. Every race, every culture, every age-group. I am pro-LGBT community value... but in a friendly way... NOT in a militant way.

I live in St. Louis Missouri, USA (for you in other lands, St. Louis = "The Exact Middle of Nowhere"-USA).

If I could live someplace else... it would be New Orleans, Louisiana USA... that place is too awesome for wordz.

I'm ALWAYZ up for communication... contact me! Until then, much love!!! BC