Recent content by C-C-C-Cashmere

1. C-C-C-Cashmere

[PODCAST] RPG Maker Cola

RPG MAKER COLA - EPISODE #002 "Bosses & the Faithless" feat. Red_Nova & Rook (Slash) Some dang tootin' game developers talk about bosses, bosses, bosses, RPG battles that you are supposed to lose, workaholic-based development, and the terrors of the next big thing - Fortnite mixed with the MMO...
  2. C-C-C-Cashmere

[PODCAST] RPG Maker Cola

Thank you, gambitben! I've tried my best with the audio mixing to balance it all out and make it sound super crisp and nice, leveling everybody out. Who in particular sounds quiet? Just the general volume of the whole thing? Or is it a particular guest? Thanks so much for listening, and I hope...
  3. C-C-C-Cashmere

[PODCAST] RPG Maker Cola

RPG MAKER COLA - EPISODE 001 SPOoOoKTACULAR! feat. JosephSeraph & Frogge LISTEN NOW ON SOUNDCLOUD!!! (coming soon to SPOTIFY, APPLE MUSIC and other platforms) Have a graaaaaaave evening!
  4. C-C-C-Cashmere

[PODCAST] RPG Maker Cola

Welcome to the world of RPG Maker Cola... ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RPG Maker Cola is everyone's favourite RPG Maker podcast series, hosted by CashmereCat, a.k.a Cash a.k.a "The Puzzle Snob" It’s a chill space where we get together skilled developers from the RPG Maker community to chat cordially and...
  5. C-C-C-Cashmere

The Widower

So cool! Except I can't see the gore because it's too dark. lol. Good pixeling nonetheless.
  6. C-C-C-Cashmere

Crazy_Leen's Crazy Resources & Retro Resources

Sure, the prototype is here. Beware, it's not exactly fun yet but the systems are there that we can build upon to make it fun later.
  7. C-C-C-Cashmere

RMMV Trial

You should use a torrent. Then people can specify which packs they want to include or not.
  8. C-C-C-Cashmere

I've been doin' other things. I won't promise to get back to RMW world because it's a lot of...

I've been doin' other things. I won't promise to get back to RMW world because it's a lot of effort, but maybe one day, a very slight maybe.
  9. C-C-C-Cashmere

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I'll probably be working a Software Job. My first one starts on Dec 1, although whether it's the same one as the one I'm getting in a month's time, I'm not so sure about. It depends on how much I still like the job at that point, or if I get fired or something. I don't know if I'll still be...
  10. C-C-C-Cashmere

Nightshade Eclipse [Early] [Alpha Demo]

It's cool to see an MV game released. I didn't continue playing past the first sight of the clown, though, because everything takes so long to load for me, even the main menu, that it breaks the mood. Could you provide a download also? I want to play it without the lag.
  11. C-C-C-Cashmere

The engine's(MV) worth

To be honest, I think you shouldn't be asking how much monetary value the engine is worth, but how much the engine will be worth to you. If I buy a $1500 Swiss Army Knife but I'm too afraid of cutting myself to use it, that tool is worth nothing to me. Whereas I could buy a $2 belt and wear it...
  12. C-C-C-Cashmere

Crazy_Leen's Crazy Resources & Retro Resources

That game that I mentioned earlier that we were making for the McBacon Jam got released in the form of a prototype. It's called Champs of the Bocca and it looks like this. It was just an experiment in dungeon crawling and random generation, but it was made even more fantastic by your...
  13. C-C-C-Cashmere

Not everyone realizes that when you comment you're commenting from a mod perspective but when...

Not everyone realizes that when you comment you're commenting from a mod perspective but when you have big blue letters people take it srsly. Srsly those blue letters are foreboding and they make you shape up.
  14. C-C-C-Cashmere

A-B-C-R vs. A1-A5, B, C, D, E ... what is R?

ITS REGION ID OK ITS REGION. REGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do I hypnotize myself?
I never realized how much fun destroying scenery by ramming it would be, or how much I keep think "I'm the Juggernaut!" when I do. :LZSexcite:
finally i have some free time
Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member