Recent content by cabanas_ds

1. cabanas_ds

Galv's Message Styles MZ

this plugin is so great but I'm having a little troubles getting the text box to pop up above the head of spawned events after using event spawner. Basically with a 'phone call' I spawn an event (which will become actor 2). he approaches you asks to follow you & you can either accept or reject...
  2. cabanas_ds

RPG Maker MZ 1.2.1 Update

macOS Mojave MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 has been crashing non-stop. since these last couple updates. didn't crash before but my copy of MV was crashing after a few previous updates. is this a steam issue or what? super frustrating having to re-do a bunch of...
  3. cabanas_ds

EST - PHONE MENU MZ

yep, got that working great. now just wondering with the call function.. can you have that set to not just actors that are currently in your party? so you can call party members & maybe have them spawn near you, then join your party. is this possible? so far I'm loving the phone, since...
  4. cabanas_ds

EST - PHONE MENU MZ

absolutely awesome! any way to run a common event when you click on an icon? edit: ok sorry I got it! $gameTemp.reserveCommonEvent(n);
  5. cabanas_ds

mlogan's POP! style stuff

oh heyyy, I just found them. thanks :cutesmile:
  6. cabanas_ds

mlogan's POP! style stuff

Car sprites! I need ambulances, police, vans, Utes, small trucks & a small variety of other cars. On character sheets so they can be used as moving traffic on the roads. Is this possible?
  7. cabanas_ds

How to check location of an event.

this image right here, saved me. thank you,. I have 8 events (cars) running off this running on a large size map, runs smoothly.
  8. cabanas_ds

Eli Button Common Events - Assign/bind common events to your keyboard keys!

I found when you have the menu disabled the X key becomes unassignable to anything else after that but I've learnt to change the main menu to work how I want it now so it's not really a problem.
  9. cabanas_ds

Theo - Region Passability Rules

will check this out tomorrow. was looking for an alternative to yanfly & this looks perfect! edit: tested this plugin, works great, easy to set up & use. doesn't conflict with any of my other plugins. 10/10.
  10. cabanas_ds

RMMZ please delete thread

edit: solved
  11. cabanas_ds

Eli Button Common Events - Assign/bind common events to your keyboard keys!

I'm using this now & it works great. I just wish you could disable the menu so you could make your own using the X (Y) Key. I hate the default menu.
  12. cabanas_ds

[MZ] JABS - J's Action Battle System

this seemed to do it. yeah I basically only want one follower at a time. I have it so you can turn around and talk to the follower using a common event. thru that common event I'd like to be able to have JABS enabled ect & a few other options. only trouble is when JABS is enabled you Slash...
  13. cabanas_ds

EDIT: is there also a way to set either a switch or a common event when you kill an NPC? I need this for my 5 star police chase system.
  14. cabanas_ds

I'm just about to run off to bed but I'll get that info for you in the morning for sure! it's probably in the documentation & since I'm about to bail to bed I thought I'd quickly just ask here. what is 'Tool & Dodge'. working with MZ3d I have set the trigger buttons to rotate 90 degrees &...
  15. cabanas_ds

I've also noticed it doesn't like in text boxes or question boxes when you use \n[1] or \n[2] for the actor names. it makes the game crash:( super sad because I have the ability to change all my Ninjas names when you meet them, now you can't interact with them at all without it crashing if...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarNuWar