cabfe's latest activity

• cabfe
    cabfe replied to the thread Your Game's Cover Art.
    The cover for my game Bleeding Moons, drawn by @Hirei It's an adventure game mixed with Visual Novel elements.
    • bleedingmoon_webpreview.png
  • cabfe
    cabfe reacted to Vanessa's status with Like Like.
    have a coffee for a bad day they said
  • cabfe
    cabfe commented on TheoAllen's profile post.
    I agree at 99.9%.
  • cabfe
    cabfe commented on MushroomCake28's profile post.
    Sue your school!
  • cabfe
    cabfe commented on slimmmeiske2's profile post.
    With the PS5 coming in 8 months?
  • cabfe
    cabfe reacted to Endellion's post in the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11 with Like Like.
    @cabfe You're right, I think it looks much better not trying something like putting the windows on the entrance. :) I wanted to see if...
  • cabfe
    cabfe replied to the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11.
    @Endellion A couple things that come to mind: I'd shorten the carpet to avoid the non-rectangular shape. Also, the two windows right...
  • cabfe
    cabfe commented on marsatche's profile post.
    The latter.
  • cabfe
    cabfe commented on TheoAllen's profile post.
    Same, but I also know that many people consider the lack of achivements/cards deal breakers. I doubt they care about the game, to be...
  • cabfe
    cabfe reacted to TheoAllen's status with Like Like.
    Am I the minority who don't care about steam achievements, trading cards, steam level, and adding friends in steam? They just seems...
  • cabfe
    cabfe reacted to The Mighty Palm's status with Like Like.
    I'm so thirsty... I wanna get up and get a drink... but my cat, shes been asleep on my lap for like an hour now. I dont wanna wake her T-T
  • cabfe
    cabfe commented on Hudell's profile post.
    Soon™
  • cabfe
    cabfe commented on Tai_MT's profile post.
    What kind of game? What genre, platform, etc.
  • cabfe
    cabfe commented on Dalph's profile post.
    Exactly.
  • cabfe
    cabfe updated their status.
    Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MathiasTS